Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

@sunshine-sora, welcome to PDN!, that's looking great! the only thing i would suggest is coloring the cell phone, i see what you were going for leaving it white, but it just kinda looks undone with it white.

I hesitate to post this because I don't like comment on what a drawing needs based on my opinion unless asked, however, since you are considering a tutorial for this I would like to suggest including a "lighter area" in the black "thickness" of the text, to indicate the light (which is causing the reflection on the text) hitting there also. I made a quickie just to show you what I mean. No offense intended and I look forward to your tut as I had to guess at a lot of this to make my example and it's not right.

3DText.jpg

I know exactly what you mean but i believe it's too much for the tutorial since using the alpha mask plugin is the only way to get it to look right and it is kinda time consuming.

I have made previous 3d logos with the side glare:

jtlogo2ad2.th.png

yea I was thinking about making a tut on how to make my awesome sig but I went with the 3D text/logo instead haha :mrgreen:

I made this picture a while ago and i would like to know if any1 knows the tutorial I used, I have been using the tutorials on this site for a while, but when i tried to make an account with my yahoo email address, it said I wasn't allowed. So heres the picture, any1 know the name of the tutorial?

crappywater-1.png