Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

hmmmm, lets see, maybe ill ask this and see wat you guys say.

Im working on a band page (yeah the same one ive been working on for months lol)

and i want to create a logo for our band, but im drawing a blank on what the logo should be. the name of the band is Nascent Descent (it basically means a new journey). what would be a good logo for the name?

A sunset, and a mountain. And maybe, for extra taste, a guy on the top of the mountain looking into the distance.

But that was generic! We need to know what kind of music you guys play, what mood you want for the band, etc. Can't compute, must have more data.

:Cancel::Cancel:

- :Emboss:

:Horiz: :Horiz:

Hee hee...

A sunset, and a mountain. And maybe, for extra taste, a guy on the top of the mountain looking into the distance.

But that was generic! We need to know what kind of music you guys play, what mood you want for the band, etc. Can't compute, must have more data.

:Cancel::Cancel:

- :Emboss:

:Horiz: :Horiz:

Hee hee...

thats not a bad idea, it sounds a little complex though. its a rock and roll band, alternative rock. If you look at my sig thats kinda the mood i was going for, maybe blacks and reds. but im open for anything really. i was going for a chinese kinda feel for this sig, but the logo doesnt necasarily have to be like that

something like this live?

sunset.jpg

edit: i like that idea, but it just seems to complex for a logo, the logo would need to be easy to resize, since web probally use it on the site, maybe a t shirt or something.

Edit: (kind of) I pressed "submit", and your new post with the logo in it popped up. I think it's wonderful, but yes, too complex.

Hmmm... I'm thinking a red background, same texture as your sig. Then, maybe... A tear drop shape, black, with a little reflection "splotch" near the bottom. Then, write Nascent Descent in the middle of it. Better? It's simple, so far...

I just finished it, sorry it took so long, my dad wanted to give me his input, and ended up complaining about the low quality of the text when zoomed very far in. :roll:

So, anyways, here it is:

kdigennaroBandLogo1PB.png

Sorry it's such low resolution, quality, and just overall bad, but it's just an idea, and I did it in a hurry, and my computer's lagging (*cry cry*).

well im back....i dont know waht happened i guess i just got caught up in a lot of things but im glad to be back and i need to do a little warming up cause i havnt used pdn in a while so this piece isnt that great but i thought it was pretty cool

SophieDahl.png