Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

@Mike no problem rest assured most people go back thru previous pages of the pictorium just to see if they missed anything since last time they looked. and if they are not they will be missing some nice artwork.

anyways I'm working on a series of art cards for the seniors home gift shop. trying to get my designs down. Here is one I think has potential but not sure of the coloring. it might still hit the dust bin in the final cut of cards, or undergo a color change. . I don't really like the sparkles so think they are coming out toot sweet.

springcard.png

^^^^^

This is the exact reason we need a new pictorium. Having a long range in skills really only make the cream of the crop stand out. I am sorry for trying to get some feedback on my picture by posting it on the next page, but truth of the matter was is that I though I would be able to get better feed back on the most recent page then on a previous page. I am sorry to those who I annoyed or offended.

Hopefully the new pictorium will come soon. Until then we have this thread and DeviantArt.

@Mike no problem rest assured most people go back thru previous pages of the pictorium just to see if they missed anything since last time they looked. and if they are not they will be missing some nice artwork.

anyways I'm working on a series of art cards for the seniors home gift shop. trying to get my designs down. Here is one I think has potential but not sure of the coloring. it might still hit the dust bin in the final cut of cards, or undergo a color change. . I don't really like the sparkles so think they are coming out toot sweet.

th_springcard.png

That's awesome oma! I agree though, the sparkles are a little off...but it looks really good! :D

And sabrown, nice change in sig/av. ;)

springcard.png

Great work!!

masterchief.jpg

this is something i did when i was bored... :wink:

Dont reall like the colours TBH, i think some Blue, silver and maybe black would look good, and then make master chief stand out with a glow or a white mask over him?

But nice....most people create some good stuff when they are bored!

My very first creative attempt with Paint.net was to

Start with a simple jacket patch

Flaming-Skull_RED_150X173.jpg

and create a championship belt

MetalLeatherbuttons.png

Used for an on-line wrestling role playing game I run. (can't get any nerdier than that)

WillsHardcoreBelt.png

I'm in a message board RPG where I'm the ruler of a country so I decided to make a banknote for them. They turned out really great so I decided to post them here for you guys to see.

Front:

BelkanRuble.png

Back:

BelkanRuble-back.png

Very nice Kreeos, but in my opinion, it would look better if it were not as tall and had some sort of a border, but I like the textures you've got going on there.

I drew this, scanned it, and traced it in PDN, and its really big.

Clickety click for full size.

th_Cartoon.png

Very nice Kreeos, but in my opinion, it would look better if it were not as tall and had some sort of a border, but I like the textures you've got going on there.

A border would pobably be nice but I personally like the height. I'm going for a really old currency design.

@barkbark

Both of those designs are pretty cool. I like them a lot, especially your barkbark text - it looks kind of like the star wars text that moves towards the horizon.

Here is a desktop wallpaper/logon screen background (Logon studio by stardock - its free) that I made with paint.NET. How do you like/dislike it? click on the thumbnails for the full size versions.

th_Beware.jpg

Here is my "borealis" image:

th_Borealis.jpg

Ow, amazing work barkbark.

Pluberus cool "borealis" image.

I'm just having fun when i use paint.net atm, helps me to relax after school =).

somethingsilovejh2.png

@trek

I like your abstract wallpaper - its pretty interesting.

@myself :mrgreen:

Here is a reflective tile gradient thing (haven't named it yet :wink: ) that I whipped up: (click for fullsize)

th_ReflectionTiles.jpg

Also, here's a car photo I edited using Rick's tutorial:

th_BlueGemballaAged.jpg

hubbly bubbly background, its something like the glow background done in photoshop/gimp but this is 100% pdn

edit:

forgot the image :oops:

hubblybubbly.png