Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

@KD: Get rid of the white lines and the pictures of the people need feathering.

the white lines are ther to show the layout, for instance in the box in the left corner thers goin to be a media player.

im assuming these are wat your talking about, ill feather out the image and see how it looks.

THanks

Kevin

I mean the blocks of white lines.

ooo, wat should i put ther? it seems like it needs something to give it some depth. I was going to put buttons on those. Maybe it will look better once i do.

ooo, wat should i put ther? it seems like it needs something to give it some depth. I was going to put buttons on those. Maybe it will look better once i do.

The backgrounds of all the panels should be white. And gradients that are barley noticable look better than solid colours. But all gradients should have the same hue.

The backgrounds of all the panels should be white. And gradients that are barley noticable look better than solid colours. But all gradients should have the same hue.

okay thanks, ill mess around with that a bit. :P

Here is another animation: (My best animated GIF yet!)

MatrixAnimation.gif

You'll bound to spot a few "flaws" in this animation but hey, I'm not a pro! :wink:

The animation is now set as my wallpaper so its 1024x768.

Like all the others, this animation will work better once this page has loaded fully on your browser.

BoltBait love the plugins. This is pastel over ink. It doesn't hurt to have a great picture to work with. My brother took this one.

dogwoodpastelsz.png

That is amazing. How EXACTLY did you do that?

The first actual good thing I did in PDN can be seen below as my signature Oh and Kreeos awesome ship! You look experianced in image editing.

BoltBait love the plugins. This is pastel over ink. It doesn't hurt to have a great picture to work with. My brother took this one.

th_dogwoodpastelsz.png

That is the hottest thing I've seen all day. :shock:

th_dogwoodpastelsz.png

:shock: How did i NOT notice that.....it's so......perfect. I can't beleive thats a real place in the real world...

janettsue, we demand (nicely) a step-by-step tutorial.

What he said....if you don't cooperate we may have to get rid of the (nicely)

And another quick one I made in 10 minutes just for fun (that's why Leonardo kept telling her to smile with her lips only when posing :D )

monnalisa100.gif

th_dogwoodpastelsz.png

Well it says what she did above the pic....you must have seen....and i take it you have....and when tried i dont get this result at all!!!

It goes Pastel plugin...then Ink Plugin....but i couldnt figure out the exact attributes (settings)!

We must know....this is a truly spectacular creation!

Nice one! Also +1 recommendation for a Tutorial!

sig-1.png

Sig!

Maximum size for sigs on this message board is 500x150. Your's is too big.