Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Nice butterfly, Aile.

This is my pool table project so far. I think I am gonna have some problems with the pockets. Maybe I will use weave. I hope I can get the angles right... eew, it looks blocky in a .gif format. Oh well, it's not finished yet. When I finish it I will save it under some other format :) .

th_pooltableproject.gif

Looking good so far. But I think you need to work on the shape of your pockets; the top ones don't look too bad, but the centre pockets and the bottom ones are a strange shape. You'll see from the diagram below what I mean - I made a basic rectangle and 6 circles for pockets, then used Rotate Zoom to the approximate angle of your table. This simulates the pocket shapes you should be looking to replicate.

PoolTable.png

BTW - your wood texture for the surround is fantastic

Looking forward to the next update.

-CJ

Ah hah! Thanks for the tip. I've been using shape 3-d for the whole project. Rotate-zoom makes more sense for some of it.

@Martje: I like it! particularly the clouds and sun.

Thanx for your comment :D

And other images are also beautiful!

Good work people! :D

A very nice peice of work! Looks very realistic in the background, but perhaps a little more work on the ball itself?

Thanks. What do you mean/suggest for the ball itself? The background is actually just a zoomed version of the ball.

starscapelol.png

Little starscape I made following a tutorial.

Looks hot. I like it!

CLICK FOR DEVIATION PAGES:

Cartoony sky. 100% PDN.

Cartoony_clouds_by_Tendercrisp.png

Logo someone asked me to make. PDN was the only image editor used. But it's obvious I used a stock photo for this one.

NJEW_logo_by_Tendercrisp.png

This is what I finally did using PDN. I don't know if I should make a tutorial out of it.

It's a little different than my sig because I deleted the original off my computer, so this is what I made instead.

rainbow333aaa.png

Nice butterfly, Aile.

This is my pool table project so far. I think I am gonna have some problems with the pockets. Maybe I will use weave. I hope I can get the angles right... eew, it looks blocky in a .gif format. Oh well, it's not finished yet. When I finish it I will save it under some other format :) .

th_pooltableproject.gif

Looking good so far. But I think you need to work on the shape of your pockets; the top ones don't look too bad, but the centre pockets and the bottom ones are a strange shape. You'll see from the diagram below what I mean - I made a basic rectangle and 6 circles for pockets, then used Rotate Zoom to the approximate angle of your table. This simulates the pocket shapes you should be looking to replicate.

TH_PoolTable.png

BTW - your wood texture for the surround is fantastic

Looking forward to the next update.

-CJ

Ah hah! Thanks for the tip. I've been using shape 3-d for the whole project. Rotate-zoom makes more sense for some of it.

You only need shape3d to do the job with the right settings.

When I so long ago wore this avatar, I didn't have a name for it. Gangster_Crab called it an "alien head on fire" and others agreed, but to this day I still don't see the alien :|

wammo2.png

Do you see an alien?

When I so long ago wore this avatar, I didn't have a name for it. Gangster_Crab called it an "alien head on fire" and others agreed, but to this day I still don't see the alien :|

wammo2.png

Do you see an alien?

dont worry i dont see no alien head either all i see is some cool randomness 8)