Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

You need a bigger chainsaw BB. Ha Ha!

I have a great big chainsaw, I'll have you know!

i tried to simplify the sig i made ^^^^, i came up with this, leme no wat you think, i think it looks kinda cool, it might need some added or taken away leme know, trying to get a new sig :P

sigdoc11.jpg

i tried to simplify the sig i made ^^^^, i came up with this, leme no wat you think, i think it looks kinda cool, it might need some added or taken away leme know, trying to get a new sig :P

sigdoc11.jpg

I like it! i love the text's glow and its pretty darn good. the colours remind me of christmas (slightly,) but otherwise I love it!

thanks journey, i think ill use it, i need to make a matching avatar though

edit: the text was just a text tut i found on the forums, i couldnt decide how to do the text and i found this and i liked it, i used the same effect for the image in the right corner

edit: any suggestions on a theme for a new avatar?

Paint.NET improved my comic art so much, I love playing around with all those plugins:

This image was completely inappropraite for a family-friendly site. ~BoltBait

Paint.NET improved my comic art so much, I love playing around with all those plugins:

so simple, yet i love it lol, i love doing cartoons my self on PDN.

edit: weird question, but i forget the specs for an avatar, is is 120x160?

like your new sig k. looks good :D lol im thinking of what else could be put there "trust me im a murderer" lol :D anyway looks great

lmao nice, i tried to make a new avatar with this cool stock image i found, it doesnt look to bad

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj66/ihclub_hockey/Avatarzomb1.jpg

honestly i didnt have to render it a ton, cus it already looked cool, but i changed the feel to the image and added some stuff

im gonig to be honest with every one here. ive NEVER used glow before. i figured id try it out to see what it does. im posting this one because i like what it does to text.

Glow.png

im gonig to be honest with every one here. ive NEVER used glow before. i figured id try it out to see what it does. im posting this one because i like what it does to text.

Glow.png

looking good, honestly ive never used it either lol, i use a different method that achieves something similar lol

this actually took me a while to get. its 11:11 o-clock. the worst time of night.

EDIT: yea i know what you mean. i use different methods as well. thats how i make my symbol. speaking of which im gonig to try makeing one useing glow.

oclock.png

I think Expiration is the best Pdner out there, lol. He only gets better.

Another fan? :shock:

But, I have to admit:

Best PDNer out there? No, I think Ash deserves that title. I can't even make good glass yet. :?

But I consider myself pretty good. :D

Glad you like my work! :mrgreen:

I think Expiration is the best Pdner out there, lol. He only gets better.

Another fan? :shock:

But, I have to admit:

Best PDNer out there? No, I think Ash deserves that title. I can't even make good glass yet. :?

But I consider myself pretty good. :D

Glad you like my work! :mrgreen:

haha, :mrgreen: gotta love compliments :mrgreen: even when they arent about you :mrgreen:

Hi people again! now, to show you a pic I made following one of Wither's tutorials:

th_ColorfulSpacedone.jpg

^Clicky for Deviation (full size version)^

Thanks for looking!

that looks pretty tight, you can kinda see the clock but not really, but i still like how it looks

aorry it took me so long to get round to it. working on a piece. but thnks. thats what its suposed to b like. its behind glass. :mrgreen:

i think i may have double posted. sorr yif i did. but anyway heres a sig i made.

ignitesig.png

edit: heres some playing i did with my old image. i think i like it better without the square behind it.

oclock1.png