The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Rick:

Unfortunately I'm running into the same problem I mentioned in this thread http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=2474

I don't need to have the image state info saved in the text file. My problem is I often find myself messing around and I come up with a very interesting effect (at least to me). All I really need is a listing of all the steps I took and the associated values.

I can try and recreate it and make up some kinda tutorial.

EDIT: I'd be willing to let anyone see the PdN via e-mail...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I made a thing for a potential new sig;

FramedSigPNG.png

I just can't think of what to put on it yet :X

Was thinking some sort of pic on the sides, and SOMETHING in the middle. But idk...

Was also considering animating it... hmmm.

(thanks for the idea, buzzkill's sig)

Could make it glow... or like slide down from... hmmm... *ponders to himself*

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

logoraw2.png

Here's a logo I made for a friend. All done in PdN

HOLY bloody potato MAN!!!.. that thing is so awesome.. i mean i can make things look metal.. but wow... that is way freakin amazing >.<... and hell fire.. love the tag man >.<.. but the right icon looks choppy compared to the other..

[Align=Center]shmask3fo8.png[/ALIGN]

BuzzKill: I will send it to you tomorrow. I made it at work, so the PdN is on that comp... Anyone else want to see it??

Moving On:

vistaish-1.jpg

Click Me!

Bg I made. I was trying to go for the same look as the vista login screen.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Looks good, Picc!

layoutthumb.jpg

- Full Version -

Here's a skin I made for the Sketchpad for the move to the new server I hope to accomplish this month. :D

The image of grass is a photo taken by Michael Burton. Just do a GIS for Grass and it'll be the first 3000+ pixel image you'll find. The icon in the upper right was made in Inkscape, based off an Icon I'd made for a desktop background a few days ago. The rest is pure PDN.

Like I said, I hope to move to a new non-free server within the month. I just have to talk to the Boss about hosting...

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Why make the logo in Inkscape?

Well, for a few reasons:

1. I almost always make logos in Inkscape. Vector art is (pretty much) infinitely scalable. so I can make it as large or as small as I need it.

2. Skumpy, the mushroom-like creature on the sketch paper, was designed in Inkscape, so I just changed his colors there instead of mucking around with an exported version.

3. Better rounded rectangles. I wanted a specific look, and the vertical and horizontal lines of PDN's rounded rectangles can be a little fussy, drawing 3 pixels with the outer two at 50% opacity instead of 2 solid pixels.

4. Object oriented nature. Easy to change things after the fact.

Things like that. :D

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype