Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

I've finally gotten around to experimenting with creating glass (a-la Ash, et-al). This is my first serious attempt.

th_GlassonGlass600.png

^^Clickety-click to view larger size and download the full 1600x960 version^^

Oh My God, it is really really beautiful!!

Yeahh it looks really good :D

Thanks guys, glad you liked it.

tried creating snow like text:

snowishtextsomeone2016.png

Needs something, but what?

a little bit of frosted glass and outline object earned this....i think this is more snowish.....the text can be made more readable if the size of the font would have been more

12243_982428cd30eed9da6e6d6d1b066a8340

Finally got around to posting... I was trying to recreate one of the effects in the "Firey Text" tutorial.

firstpost.jpg

Kind of redundant as its the only thing I've made decent enought to put in my sig. :D

Oo, fonts is my weakest side, so really nice fontmaster Olav. Ofcorse great job on the firey text too theman, little bit blurred too much only.

I made an old walls texture, which im not going to show. But here's a sphere for 3d fans.

publicsphere.png

Oo, fonts is my weakest side, so really nice fontmaster Olav. Ofcorse great job on the firey text too theman, little bit blurred too much only.

I made an old walls texture, which im not going to show. But here's a sphere for 3d fans.

publicsphere.png

it looks like one of those mind tricks where you cant see which way it is. in or out :D

If I ever get around to having a new signature/avatar (unlikely in the near future, due to the popularity of my current one), these would probably be it:

navatar.png

nsig.png

set the text to overlay in the blending mode and see how that turns out

@nc, honestly, that *replacement* sig/ava need some work, epically with chrome sides...

New signature:

excellent, I really like that a lot, if I could add it as a favorite like on deviantart, I would haha

edit: here's my post

I made B&W picture of a friend on mine, I cut her out and made it look like she was in another bedroom instead. There's a colored version still in the works as I'm trying to make it look as close to natural as possible (lighting and hue differences between the portrait and background).

Jolene006bedroom1.png