Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

hmm.. speaking of space stuff, I was messing around with fractal mandelbrot for awhile and I got inspired to make this:

atmosphere.jpg

I'm not too happy with the atmosphere...I didn't intend to put in so much dark blue and now I can't go back and fix it :(

I was also going for making a spaceship kinda like the Command Module of the Apollo missions, but I couldn't figure out how to make cone tops with shape 3D (well, a cone with a straight edge on top. Like : /--\ )

Comments?

Anyone want one of these?

th_mp3player.png

I'll take one!

As for the first thing, I think I would take one just to show off to friends and to admire it's looks. :P

I like how you maked the skull !

Little tut or is it just stock ?

It's actually a Gears Of War symbol render. I made it black then inverted the color to white and I set the layer it was on to Glow for the effect.

Here's a bigger version:

5584_a877b6e1a828d12b8698d3b666eba6e5

I am liking all the Christmas sigs. I better get busy and make one.

I just liked the way this looked. If anyone is wondering I did that with polar inversion.

india13.png

yyy.jpg

Take this one ^^^

Copy/Paste as a new image.

Duplicate the layer

Flip horizontally

Press F4, and see the blend modes...

festive.png

festive.. :) the little picture hanging off the tree was made by madjik's rainbow twist... and the colors reminded me of a festa so i named it festive... :)

@ salu - That's really good!

To help the picture look more real, try moving it down a little bit. It's pretty much floating just above what it should be hanging off of. Maybe try giving it a bit of a slant, too?

Inspires by BB

[image]

and

[image]

I really like those! -- just a thought- try making the buttons a bit more 3D. It looks like you just incorporated them into the main device layer, so I would try adding them on a seperate and drop shadow or something -- just a thought :)

Could someone help me? I did this a long time ago and I don't remember how I did this! Here's the image:

2004012095466204471_th.jpg

One thing I'm sure is that I followed the "Waves" tutorial, with some modified parameters, and then did some crazy stuff with the curves and blending modes. I tryed replicating it, but I had no luck. Could you help me, please?

EDIT: oops, I just realized that this is not the best place to put this... Yeah, that's also my avatar. I'll wait if someone helps, if not I'll just do a new thread for it.

Good job SuperJemmy! :) Looks very much alike! Maybe you could add som shine to the sides as it looks as though they're metal (at least I think so :? ).

Theres a spider in the orb! :o :roll:

reflectionplay.png