The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@wither: both are pretty hard to read, but I like the fire on the right better.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

@wither: I dunno. Personally, I like how the one on the right is styled. it kinda makes it look like u burned off the "l" which comes before the e, though (not that it's a bad thing. Burning stuff is good. It says "subtle", right? Or is it shuttle? My glasses aren't working as good as it should. I think I need new ones..)

it looks good, but the S is still a little hard to read

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Ok, so I think I've got the firey meteor text thing to the point where I could make a tutorial out of the process (if it seems worthy of one).

So far I've got two methods of making the "fire". Both very similar, but one's a little longer (step wise) than the other. Can someone help me decide which of these looks better?

tuttext.jpg

===

@ verndewd - Looks pretty neat. xD

the right one is better IMO...

It's moving and burning, it can't be perfect...Let's make a tut to share your method, you'll have more advices back!

It remember me an old stuff: firey smiley

hotsmile2.jpg

zookey I like the fish. I have a wacom and never use it I find line curve and the mouse easier.

Ego Eram Reputo I think the stone is great

wow Ash that is beautiful as usual

Chris2fer your chrome is looking great

salu your stuff always makes me smile

Something I have been working on. The reindeer was something I painted on sweat shirts for the kids at Christmas a long time ago. I feel like I have seen him just like that standing in the road with the lights reflecting off the snow. He is not done.

reindeer1sm.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@ JanetSue --> Thanks for the comment on Spike (the fish)

I Love the Reigndeer! Did you draw the deer free hand or is this something you had in a file somewhere? I agree that is looks like when you stand on the steps and the light reflects on the falling snow......... kinda like it is outside right now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery

first ever cd so go figure :P I like how you got a crumpled metal shine there, but honestly the jaggies really detract from what could be a really cool wallpaper. I dont say that often as a matter of fact I think its the first aa annoyance I have ever experienced here.

Most likely due to the fact that it takes so much away from an other wise excellent scheme. As a thumb you think wow thats cool and then you zoom and,,,, Need to blur some edges there is too much cool going on not to.

could you throw 2 cents into the chrome 101 tut? Maybe something simple and unrevealing? Youre one of the folks persuing chrome so it would be cool to have a couple simple ideas that dont reveal everything about your technique.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

I haven't gotten a Wacom......... but I have a fish his name is Spike -->

th_Spike.png

<>

And here is Spike in his aquarium -->

th_spikeintank.png

<>

Tell me what you think! Doesn't even compare to yours Twisted Wiskers, but it was fun making them!

Zookey I think Spike looks great 8) and I love his aquarium Nemos is looking a bit bare *lol*

@Janettesue I do like the deer just needs a red nose and you have Ruldolf :lol:

ridingiorcksig.jpg

That's really phenomenal, Verndewd. A tutorial would not be looked down upon. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.