Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

absolutlely no stock images in this one. its just straight basic drawing and no I do not have a tablet that's why some of the lines are not the cleanest. old shakey hands, old eyes, trouble controling the mouse. but think I've done a good job on this one.

enjoy .... remember I always put a larger version on my deviant art site so just click the link under my sig to get to my gallery.

faceofanangel3.png

:shock: *Amazed* :o

Hello,

I know, I've been missing for a while. I've missed quite a lot of great stuff here, like 300 or so pictorium pages! :shock: Guess I shouldn't stay away too long. :wink:

Here are a few pieces I just finished. As always, click for full view.

th_DogDaySunrise640.jpg

th_FireIce640.jpg

This one is intended as a wallpaper. I have widescreen and standard resolution available at deviantart.

th_display_1a.jpg

Have a windows mobile phone? Theme available at DA also.

@oma: nice, what is her name?

weird cube

weirdcube2.jpg

i love optical illusions

MORE!MORE!

i love them to, i like the triangle one of this, if i have some time i will make one

thank you Olav and Madjik

but if you notice her hands the mask isn't in the correct position for the thumb to grasp

this is the corrected position

correctpositionforthemask.png

ooooo cool (that was for The Void :wink: )

i really like this, the water looks so realistic, everything flows really nicely, it makes you want to know what is behind the mountain :D

blur.png

Seen it, I know. But I played with some blurs and layer modes. It almost looks like stage lights. :D

While we're on the subject, can anyone think of getting the shape of an electric guitar with Shape3D. I did some experiments and I've figured out the neck, but the body has me totally stumped for now.

that is one wild set of drums. really well done.

would this work as the shape of the bottom half of the body of the guitar?

bottomofaguitar.png

that is one wild set of drums. really well done.

would this work as the shape of the bottom half of the body of the guitar?

th_bottomofaguitar.png

Thanks, oma! :D It needs a little bit of tweaking, but it's definitely a step forward. I'll be posting my guitar soon enough. :)

Very nice oma I do wish she had a tiny waist though.

Madjik you ask me something umpteen pages ago. The answer was no. Diagonal lines and seamless. About your new plugin, I love your plugins will I ever be able to use this one my screen resolution is 1280x800? Wish I could just go buy a new monitor but I have a notebook. Couldn't you please make that drop down box short and fat or do I ask to much?

just having some fun I love gradients

atwistsm.png

@Chris2for when I say that I just wanted to sing "the lollypop kid song" from the wizzard of Oz that is a fun picture.

I am with you on that oma. When I see someone like that I always think, "Boy she must be hungry". I love her. I want to try something like that.

Chris2 I love the colors in that.

Paint.net amazes me. Hard to believe this is from that last image I posted. A few more effects and what is the word oma that is not a plugin?

atwist1sm.png

My try at making the moon.

Moon.png

looks like a wheel of brie cheese :P

chamberdoorabstract.png

He he, nice one. Here' s another try. Wich one you' d say works best?

th_1.png

th_2.png

I like them all but they need shading. Still thinking of brie here. lol but really I was kidding mostly Great starters for moons just think of some shading tweaks. My moon looked like pumice. :D

christ2fer thats a lolipop looker in some regard but still a really cool abstract. nice depth and colors.

/.../About your new plugin, I love your plugins will I ever be able to use this one my screen resolution is 1280x800? Wish I could just go buy a new monitor but I have a notebook. Couldn't you please make that drop down box short and fat or do I ask to much?/.../

I'm waiting for the final release of PDN V3.20 that should bring a solution for that...