Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

joliehh8.png

My latest sig pic. Need to move onto bigger things. dA sucks, i don't think i can upload my sig pics, copyright and stuff :( The images i use are on about 100 results on google :(

Source Images:

Angelina Jolie's Lips, who else?!

Pills Background Image

Song Lyrics: Kill Hannah - Lips Like Morphine: 2nd Verse, Lines 1 & 2

Comments? I still feel it's a tiny bit rough, but it's a big bother to get the colours right to blend in. Plus there are 11 layers there because i messed up the blend mode and colour. Need to get used to it still.

Hey,

I tried making myself a new sig and I was wondering which one you guys thought was better :?

sigex6.png

or

fireysigjs6.png

If ones to big ill use the other :wink:

Both of the sigs are within the size guidelines. I like the second one better. It's a bit more colorful and defines your user name a bit better ... Don't want to obscure yourself now do ya? Think about adding a border to the second one .... just a suggestion. Nice work :)

cool.. but i'm wondering is this a medican needle or one that you poke people with?

Isn't that what medicine needles do, poke people? :P

cool.. but i'm wondering is this a medican needle or one that you poke people with?

Isn't that what medicine needles do, poke people? :P

lol but this one looks likes its for little kids to drink medican from

tried to post this earlier but for some reason photobucket link didn't work. trying again.

ciao OMA

PS made it for my granddaughter.

fantasy.jpg

syringeandwaterbottle-1.png

Some one requested that I try a syringe a couple weeks ago, I have been a bit busy. This stuff is really difficult to do well. I wasnt as patient with it as I could have been.

th_syringeandwaterbottle.png

Some one requested that I try a syringe a couple weeks ago, I have been a bit busy.

Reflection and shadow of the syringe need a bit work, Other than that, very nice. :)

And you are missing something for the metal/crome. I'll let you think about it before I give the answer :D

This is a watery type effect I discovered. Reminded me of you Ash.

th_Water.jpg

How so? :?: Very nice effect BTW!! :!: :D

th_syringeandwaterbottle.png

Some one requested that I try a syringe a couple weeks ago, I have been a bit busy.

Reflection and shadow of the syringe need a bit work, Other than that, very nice. :)

And you are missing something for the metal/crome. I'll let you think about it before I give the answer :D

what in your opinion does it lack?

Thanks Blooper & Ash

Ash: It reminded me a little of your icecube, and it just seemed like a picture you'd make.

Vern: The angle doesn't seem quite right, and it's a bit too blurry. But the rest looks awesome!

Thanks Blooper & Ash

Ash: It reminded me a little of your icecube, and it just seemed like a picture you'd make.

Vern: The angle doesn't seem quite right, and it's a bit too blurry. But the rest looks awesome!

The angle is all roughly the same I used the same settings for all of it. As far as blurry goes , man this was a PITA, Ill put the effort into syringe 2 if I make another. :lol:

actually soz it could use some marble on the surface of the metal, and numers for doseage and then te blue from the bottle..

why dont I give you the PDN ash and you make it whatever you want, I am frustrated by it at this point.