The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Lol, I made it in photoshop originally.

I have been thinking about how it will work in Paint.NET and I have some idea.

I will recreate it in PdN tonite, and post my result..

All you do is take some cracked mud, and inverse colors, select a sphere, put some shading on it to make it spherical, then fill in the background, then flatten it, put some sharpening on it, then you polar convert it, rectangular to polar first, then put some streaks on it, then you take it back to polar to make it a circle again.

ravennm3.png

Lol, I made it in photoshop originally.

I have been thinking about how it will work in Paint.NET and I have some idea.

I will recreate it in PdN tonite, and post my result..

All you do is take some cracked mud, and inverse colors, select a sphere, put some shading on it to make it spherical, then fill in the background, then flatten it, put some sharpening on it, then you polar convert it, rectangular to polar first, then put some streaks on it, then you take it back to polar to make it a circle again.

Haha... I knew it... PdN hasn't support for 3D modelling... I can make one of those in GIMP.

sig6rj3.png

I call it

"Boom"

planetxc9.png

I don't mean to be a jerk, but what is the point of posting a non PdN creation in PdN forum dedicated to posting PdN pictures, and then not saying anything about what you really used to make it until someone questions it?!?

lets reference the 1st post in this thread

I'm amazingly interested as to how paint.net is used by all of the lovely people in this forum!!!!

So post some pictures you've drawn and edited and stuff so everyone else can clap and be amazed!!

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I call it

"Boom"

planetxc9.png

I don't mean to be a jerk, but what is the point of posting a non PdN creation in PdN forum dedicated to posting PdN pictures, and then not saying anything about what you really used to make it until someone questions it?!?

lets reference the 1st post in this thread

I'm amazingly interested as to how paint.net is used by all of the lovely people in this forum!!!!

So post some pictures you've drawn and edited and stuff so everyone else can clap and be amazed!!

yeah bark's right.

sig6rj3.png

Well, I decided to make me a Homestar background:

HSRbackPDNthumb.jpg

Full Size (kinda... Photobucket changed their policies)

It's mostly PDN. I used Inkscape to recreate Homestar in vector form so I could scale him up without losing quality, but the rest of the composition was made in PDN.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but I CAN make it in paint.NET

I used that as a reference to help myself.

So bash all you want, I could care less what YOU think.

So good day to you.

We didn't talk like that to you and now you're replying agressively.

sig6rj3.png

Honestly, RaveN, I kinda agree with them.

People post images with non-PDN parts all the time: sigs with anime characters, photo manipulations, that kind of thing. But posting an image that wasn't even touched by PDN on a PDN forum with no explaination save "Look what I did" is quite misleading.

When you recreate it in PDN, you could post the PDN version as well as the PhotoShop version for a comparison, just as I did with my M3 GTR pic a while back, but until you have a PDN image to show, you should probably keep the image as a personal reference. :wink:

~ Becoming the Archetype

I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but I CAN make it in paint.NET

I used that as a reference to help myself.

So bash all you want, I could care less what YOU think.

So good day to you.

I have no problem with you posting the image in this forum, but posting and not saying that it was made in Photoshop (passing it off as a PdN creation) is wrong. I know your going to say that you were NOT trying to pass it off as a PdN creation....Lets look at the 1st post in this thread AGAIN

If you want to post "references" for you own purposes.... start your own forum!

How dare you Illnab! >_>

Anyway, it seems I assumed incorrectly, RaveN (the whole "not even touched by PDN" comment) and for that I apoligize.

The rest of my post still stands, though! :P

~ Becoming the Archetype

blah blah blah bickering blah blah blah bickering blah blah blah bickering blah blah blah bickering you're a jerk! no you're a jerk! no you're a jerk! yeah well you're a sandwich! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Is everyone done being dumb?

... silence ...

Ok good. Stay on topic. I'm going to go back to fixing bugs in 3.0.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

blah blah blah bickering blah blah blah bickering blah blah blah bickering blah blah blah bickering you're a jerk! no you're a jerk! no you're a jerk! yeah well you're a sandwich! blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Is everyone done being dumb?

... silence ...

Ok good. Stay on topic. I'm going to go back to fixing bugs in 3.0.

Sorry again, but... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

OK, now back on topic.

sig6rj3.png

First time Rick made me laugh in a while!

OK Back on topic.

A couple of green dots on blank pix. Heavy use of twist distortion, a bit of noise and zoom blur. And you got a science fiction wormhole.

xudentitelfu1.th.png

Stronger noise and zoom blur and you have something rather dramatic.

xwarp7vt6.th.gif

And to top it of, Lisa Simpson with a dramatic shadow.

xstation4320060116193710h1gz9.th.png

Sorry about the deferent file types, but it was necessary to suit ImageShack

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Oh come on, let's get back on topic, right, moderator... :P

Hey! I just posted an image two posts back! When was the last time you posted one, eh? :P

But, to appease you, here's something I was messing around with the other day. I was going to use it as an avatar, but when I made it small enough, it looked terrible...

painterextrordinairre.jpg

~ Becoming the Archetype