Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Congratulations and welcome to the forums salu! Good material for a first post, my fist was much more humble.

My new signature:

lumiescencesig.png

how did you do that? :o Can you make a tutorial on how to do that or say how its done?

thats cool! :)

i would guess he use gradient lines and so motion blur and probably more but i think he can explain the rest...btw nice sig void i always love ur stuff, nice job!!

^Nice! I like the shine on it. The edges seem nice and smooth, and the water looks really great. Great colors as well. I see nothing wrong with it.

Couple quick chops...I created the first very quickly...in fact I hesitate to put it on here because you all deserve better quality. Alex now has it as his desktop he liked it so much. While we were building our dorm's float...for those who don't get the reference: Captain Morgan :)

alter-ego_smaller.png

And a quick edit of a friend's photo of me...needless to say I wasn't paying attention. :roll:

tongue_hardcore.png

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! To be honest, I'm at a bit of a loose end as to what to do in the bottom-left hand corner. Can anyone help?

How about: "You see, the heavens exist....."