Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

th_Tiley.png <- Click

I've been working on a new desktop background (that ^). I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for the text, and for anything else I could so with the picture.

try to get a good lighting so you can put a shadow on the ball

like but a glare/shadows where need be, but thats just my opinion i have no idea how that will turn out...

It has been awhile since I last posted something. Life has been busy and I have been down with a cold. Am down with a cold. Bummer!

This was my second try at a horse. The first one my husband said, "nice dog". It did kind of look like a great dane.

horse.png

It has been awhile since I last posted something. Life has been busy and I have been down with a cold. Am down with a cold. Bummer!

This was my second try at a horse. The first one my husband said, "nice dog". It did kind of look like a great dane.

horse.png

I like this and doesn't look anything like a Great dane :lol: Horses are my passion this is a good job ! I hope your feeling much better soon :)

th_Tiley.png <- Click

I've been working on a new desktop background (that ^). I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for the text, and for anything else I could so with the picture.

I think this is cool too looking very good for some reason reminds me of a quidditch ball 8) Sorry I have no idea's for the txt tho.

Nice! How do you make the sun stand out like that, like with those lines?

use the exploding planets tutorial and then play around with it. I dont remember exactly how i did it but it was from scratch!

Backgrounds...eh...good for beginning, but you can take them so much farther. ;) Keep up the good work!

Well, Im trying to make a good one now. Although those were just basics of ones.

I usually use PDN just for photo editing but I've been messing about with other stuff recently. Just made this desktop. Quite pleased with it.

circlesbestsmall.jpg

@ Ncfan: How can you not like that? It's great! I love the contrast between the shiny-ness of the background and the gritty font. It's just so nice.

Here's what I've been working on for a while now. It's not quite finished though... It needs something in the bottom-left corner... Enjoy! :mrgreen:

I replied on your dA... :D

And do you really like that sig? Hmmm...I'll put it on the "rate the sig.." thread, and if enough people like it, I'll use it to replace my "700"* sig later on.. :idea:

*see below :)