Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

tonight I'm playing with releif again solarize and some of the mandlebrot plug in.

SPACESHIP.png

@TwistedWhiskers like that horse picture. very nice.

This hasn't gotten any interest in the Skinning thread, so I'd just like to post this here:

Note: This is my first EVER project with anything better than MSPaint. Google Logo copyright Google, Earth picture property of NASA.

Note, The Links, Logo, and Earth Picture are all that is not my own doing.

9126_ced4961744435553ae2410c828cda9a2

Fire and Ice....don't even ask me how long this took. :!:

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!! 8)

Fire_and_Ice_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

It has a nice depth effect, I like that. The grey boundaries somehow distracts me, though...

EDIT: And thanks for your kind words on my picture! I put it straight to my desktop in stretched version. Seems to work well for me.

I have been trying to create a hammer and sickle. So far I have the Hammer. Can someone please assist me with the Sickle?

Her is the Hammer:

My suggestion on the hammer is maybe a little more feather or something on the edges. Especially on the top and bottom on the head of the hammer.

A wallpaper I created for my PS3.

Shinybuttonssmall.png

Click for full size.

tutorial, please...I *love* the look of those buttons, especially the bevel on the metal panel and the backlit glow...

Humph, trust Madjic to post just after me & wow everyone ;) That's some nice stuff you've got there Madjic :)

th_Doomthing2.png

An updated version of the pic I posted on the previous page :)

th_ChromeCity.png

The Chrome City....

click both pics for a larger version :)

@drakaan. I think theres a tutorial for those button things somewhere already. One second, ill look for it.

EDIT: This tutorial will show you how to make those.

The skinned orb tutorial? I don't think my buttons and those 'orbs' look very similar...

Oh, the inset part. Yes, that method would work, though I didn't do it that way. It was just a semi-transparent white-to-black linear gradient.