The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

The Zoom blur connection was really all I saw. I just noticed the effect's "trail" leading from the top right.

------------------

[bB's Band-Aid] Nice orb. I can see a soccer ball being product of the same technique. [/bB's Band-Aid]

:wink:

That's what I was going for originally. It'd be cool if the tile reflection plugin let you set how many sides your tile had...

*crosses fingers* :D

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Do I see a little of my Pool Water Tutorial in there? :D

Here's a lil' something I made tonight...

simply_orb_sm.png

Click here for large version...

Perrrtayyy. You should tut that sphere. The lighting is first rate.

To me it looks like some blue color and some other stuff then tile reflection then shape 3d. Looks really cool though doesn't it?

To me it looks like some blue color and some other stuff then tile reflection then shape 3d. Looks really cool though doesn't it?

*emphasis added

Good luck figuring that part out... :lol: Just messin'.

Your basically right. There were, however, a few other steps in between...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

What program do I use to make my buttons real buttons?

You mean make them clickable? There are a number of ways, all depending upon within what medium you wish to use it.

You could make it a button in PowerPoint that takes the reader to page [x], or a clickable link in a Word document that launches your default browser. You could use a programming language such as C# to import the bitmap into an application and add an action to a mouse event. You could use HTML to make it a link on a web page. You could even store the image data stream in a SQL field and use PHP to output it and the requisite href anchor to make it clickable.

What exactly are you looking to do?

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

You mean make them clickable? There are a number of ways, all depending upon within what medium you wish to use it.

You could make it a button in PowerPoint that takes the reader to page [x], or a clickable link in a Word document that launches your default browser. You could use a programming language such as C# to import the bitmap into an application and add an action to a mouse event. You could use HTML to make it a link on a web page. You could even store the image data stream in a SQL field and use PHP to output it and the requisite href anchor to make it clickable.

The site is php based and I would like to put a working example of some buttons up for the admin. What I understand so far is that mouse events trigger color change and that change is likely due to a secondary image or animation.and the click is coded to link to a page.

How that is accomplished is unknown to me.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

i use it in my movies like my pivots pivot is a stick figure animation program i used in a lot of these you dont realy need any artistics to use it so ya here it is in total i used the following programs

paint.net

windows movie maker

pivot

heres my work

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZuRy_0j17uI

not bad... I remember pivot from way back when... here is a couple of old things I made (for the sake of memories)

CONTAINS BLOOD

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/ ... ssfins.gif

SAFE FOR WORK :D

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/ ... erFAST.gif

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b254/ ... neslow.gif

and theres always my avatar... hope to see more of your work in the future :)

knight.jpg

Site: RIP =(

The site is php based and I would like to put a working example of some buttons up for the admin. What I understand so far is that mouse events trigger color change and that change is likely due to a secondary image or animation.and the click is coded to link to a page.

How that is accomplished is unknown to me.

Your right about secondary images. also a third image is often used to denote what page your on. I use Namo Web editor to do that stuff usually and then manually tighten it all up, but you can do it all manually from scratch. .gif images are what Namo uses if I remember correctly (to lazy to look right now)

sunsigub8.png

CMD was kind enough to give me some HTML and CSS code but I dont know how to use it. I have never done code before so I am pretty retarded at it.

At least for now. One good thorough example and I am good. then I will plan on my own dewds OS.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

@buzzkill -- I like how the car looks like its moving in stage from blueprint drawing to finished product, having the hood up a bit adds more "cred" to the blueprint stage.

@verndewd I can help you a bit here and there if you want, you can post in off topic or open a new thread in overflow, so maybe someone else can benifit from it too.

sunsigub8.png