The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

(I would've thought more people would be using that plugin now, since so many have asked in the past)

Funny, I always try to avoid lens flair when taking a photograph. Why would I want to add one on purpose?! :D

I don't know :P

People are strange that way. (or at least me)

I don't like it on my photos....but adding it to my drawings makes it look a bit more real?? :lol:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

JRS.jpg

Did I hear, "New tutorial"? I have been doing a lot of tutorials and learning so much.

These are pictures taken by my brother.

I really liked your last post MadJik and yours too Ash.

Is lens flare those little round orbs?

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

th_JRS.jpg

Did I hear, "New tutorial"? I have been doing a lot of tutorials and learning so much.

These are pictures taken by my brother.

I really liked your last post MadJik and yours too Ash.

Is lens flare those little round orbs?

Yes, new tut.

Doing lots of tut, Noticed :)

Where is that? The pic.

Thanks you.

Yes, those round thingy = lens flare 8)

Don't worry, I won't tell her that they are actually the light scattered in lens systems through generally unwanted image formation mechanisms, such as internal reflection and scattering from material inhomogeneities in the lens. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lens_flair

Heh. On my camera, lens flair is hexagon shaped...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40040430/

Yeah I've been thinking of asking Madjik if he can do that when he has time :P

Don't worry, I won't tell her that they are actually the light scattered in lens systems through generally unwanted image formation mechanisms, such as internal reflection and scattering from material inhomogeneities in the lens. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lens_flair

:shock: :lol:

Georgia

'But it's NOT gonna be easy' I'll never forget I heard you say that Ash.

BoltBait my daughter thinks they are spirits.

It will get easier :) And you've been doing quite well with all the tuts already :)

New sig time! And this marks the first sig out of my last four that doesn't ape directly off of someone else's style! Woot!

I've been wanting to use Madjik's excellent Light Rays plugin to do a rising-sun style image, and I finally found somewhere to use it. I've highlighted my two new Paint.NET mocks too! :wink:

risingsunprofessional.png

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Done and done, BB. I had to tinker a bit, but I found a way to do it without screwing it up in the Conundrum skin. Seeing as how that's the one I use, most linked images look like so:

smallsig.png

:?

Mine doesn't, though! :D

Edit: In testing the sig on different skins to make sure it's readable on darker backgrounds, I find that MissionImpossible also does not link url tags with only img tags in them. Or any urls with spaces in them, for that matter. Weird...

mi.png

~ Becoming the Archetype

Thanks for the "heads-up". You're right. I just tried out a couple of different skins (I prefer subSilver) and had to fix my sig to show properly too. And, I think I'll edit my image (when I get a chance) to show up better on the totally black one.

That's what anyone who uses MissionImpossible would see. Some of these skins have bugs, or so it would seem.

Anyway, too much talk, too little pics!

Looking though my older images on Photobucket... I still like this one:

TeddyRipped.jpg

:D

~ Becoming the Archetype

New sig time! And this marks the first sig out of my last four that doesn't ape directly off of someone else's style! Woot!

I've been wanting to use Madjik's excellent Light Rays plugin to do a rising-sun style image, and I finally found somewhere to use it. I've highlighted my two new Paint.NET mocks too! :wink:

risingsunprofessional.png

Now thats a classy sig. :wink:

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

well here is my very first image using the tuts form paint.net looking forward to your coments good or bad.

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z92/ ... anet2a.png

Glad somebody noticed small if not abstract bird of prey reference to star trek.

I wasnt going to say anything till I tried out your fire method. cool. Very glad you posted that.

firelettersb.png

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iZZFAoH1Rg

This is a video that represents what I have accomplished in the last six weeks with pdn. At the very least it has great music.

I don't like to mention this to often, I am agoraphobic. It just means forums are hard for me. I have found this to be a kind and safe place to be.

Well, I have some tutorials to work on.

My husband always dances with me when they play this song.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iZZFAoH1Rg

This is a video that represents what I have accomplished in the last six weeks with pdn. At the very least it has great music.

I don't like to mention this to often, I am agoraphobic. It just means forums are hard for me. I have found this to be a kind and safe place to be.

Well, I have some tutorials to work on.

My husband always dances with me when they play this song.

I'm glad to hear that the PDN forums feel safe to you, as (speaking from a non- moderator/admin standpoint) that's what the people here want it to be. Also, great job on the video.