The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Thank you, bb00. Now that I have created a navigation bar design, I would really like to use it on a website I'm creating. I don't know if you're the right person, but how can I do this using HTML, CSS, and/or JavaScript?

I'm the wrong person! :(

I might be the right person! I design websites for a living, so I know my way around XHTML / CSS / Javascript. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Very clean! Looks a lot like Yata's PdN website nav buttons...but better (Sorry Yata...)

Heck... I'll admit to that. Those are great!

I think you just use a

or maybe navbar... my navigation isn't made with images. I'll check it out for you.

You might want CssMasterDan's imput, though.

Edit:

Speak of the mod :P

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

Woah, there's two of them...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yeah, I first posted it in the SprioGraph thread, but I though that (in light of the new AV) it could use a little more exposure. :lol:

I still have to get the full size version up on my DA page. That'll wait til I get home.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster