The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Thanks to all who liked my Onion wallpaper. Anyone who is dA Watching me should have noticed the update as a new deviation, it isn't but it grabs attention back to it :D.

I'm in the process of making more wallpapers, although this is no doubt another project I've started which won't get finished. Ever.

nlhousesingedink.png

My youngest son and his wife just bought their 1st house. I am still trying to decide what to do with the windows.

I went back and looked at what I have missed the past few days. Nice! I am going to go find that ash tutorial oma spoke of.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Here is my rendition of the Windows Mail logo, albeit inaccurate and very poorely done....

You did a very good job with the icon, but I wouldn't say that the Vista one is "inaccurate and very poorly done" because it isn't. They used 3D modeling software to create the origional icon and then they edit it in Photoshop. IMO, they did an outstanding job with the icon.

Another wallpaper:

Paint_NET__Indiana_Hues_by_usedHONDA.jpg

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Here is my rendition of the Windows Mail logo, albeit inaccurate and very poorely done....

You did a very good job with the icon, but I wouldn't say that the Vista one is "inaccurate and very poorly done" because it isn't. They used 3D modeling software to create the origional icon and then they edit it in Photoshop. IMO, they did an outstanding job with the icon.

Another wallpaper:

Paint_NET__Indiana_Hues_by_usedHONDA.jpg

I think Tillerman was referring to his rendition inaccurate and poorly done..... not Vista's. I could be wrong but that is what I thought he meant.

@Honda --> I really like the new PDN icon.... just love the look of the wheat, clouds, windmill...... looks like home............. no more like the Dakotas........(just next door)....... I do really like the icon! Intended to tell you that when I originally quoted this post w/picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery

I did something similar for the screenshot for my MSC entry. I hollowed out the PDN logo therefore whatever was underneath the 'picture' part of the logo would show up in its place. I never used it to the extent you are though.

Again, another cracking wallpaper, uH.

just lurking today

seeing what you all are up to

madjik like what you are doing with the tree trunks.

if you want I have screen shots of how I arived at the trunk minius the shading but no time to write a tut.

can upload to a photo bucket account and maybe someone can work on a tut from there.

OMAhttp://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa45/treetut/