The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

That's really cool Trooper. I guess i haven't played with all the plug-ins or is that negative affect from the properties of the layers? I haven't played with that part of PDN yet.

I'm pretty sure there is a "negative colors" thrown in there somewhere as well as multiple other plugins. Honestly, I did quite a bit, so I don't remember all the steps off the cuff. Feel free to d/l the .pdn from my sight and go through it, however. I try to put them all up (the .pdn's) when I post, and sometimes there's potential material in some of the layers.

SamusSig.jpg

@zookey oh this is a great dragon really love it. great colors bright but not your basic primary red, blue and yellow and green

Wonderful!

@mustang that eyeball is tooo real creeps me out.

@trooper that is a good image I'm liking the negative look of this one.

Thanks, Oma. I think I'm gonna play with the original of that image for a while -- the raindrops really make me want to do *something* with that image.

SamusSig.jpg

a little hint about me

I like all things Asian influenced and I collect antique glass and patterned plates.

this is part of a larger picture and still requires a bit of touching up. some feathering an I have to move the green bowl down to the shelf and some of the wood work needs pixel painting yet.

but for now a taste of what I'm working on.

I like the image, Oma. The hutch/cabinet has much more attention to detail than I could sit still for. Salute!

SamusSig.jpg

Trooper made me feel like "tip-toeing through the tulips" so here goes the yellow lillies from my flower bed, to bad they were either white or pink last year (I have never grown yellow lillies)......

That's a really nice pic. Do you have some sort of macro lens or setting on your camera? Every time I try to get in close like that, my subject blurs -- and I'm using the "macro" mode on my point-and-click digicam.

Hmmph. That's probably an answer in itself...

SamusSig.jpg

Here is the flower again--honestly it started out that way-- with a little Kalidascope and I threw in some Polar Conversions. If Oma wants to Omafy this she is more than welcome.........

I think you've almost Oma'd it yourself. It sort of reminds me of those (I think) Indian religious patterns that represent the universe.

...what *are* those things called?

SamusSig.jpg

Lightningbar.jpg

I have been playing with lightning, and thats not an easy thing to do. Putting this in a glass bar without polluting the overall look has been a test.

here is the original. Magick wanding this bad boy requires a bit of experimentation.

lightning5.jpg

lighting.jpg

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Jpope I really like the color palette you use.

It is unique in a way. Sort of your signature colors I guess you could say.

Nice work!

:wink:

jpope.. your creations really are amazing.. loving that!!
th_00_17_777_640.png

I like it!! The part that looks like water :)

Thank you all. :)

EDIT: Yay, page 400!

Signature14c.png