The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

lol nice job with the smily face.

This is what happens when Dan is still up at 4am...

I'm not sure how many of you are registered over at the PDNFans offshoot forum, but Drakaan is hosting an icon contest over there for the PDN Fanatics. I was thinking of possible submission ideas, and the name PDN Fanatics brought to mind several things, one of which was an extremely happy stick man hugging the PDN logo.

After trying to get a decent image within the size restrictions set, I decided to try the idea as an avatar instead. And so, here it is:

hugavatar.png

It brings a smile to my face, so I figured I'd share it and bring a smile to your face as well. :D

mocsig.png
Hi Hope well for someone new to paintnet you've done some lovely work so far. I really look forward to seeing what you come up with after you've played with different effects.

chow and welcome

hi! well thank u very much

:)

sig3.jpg

:lol: Ha! Ha!

yes addicting is definetly the word maybe we should vote for a name change of the program.

do you know I was out to my favourite chinese restaurant for lunch yesterday with some gals I used to work with and found my mind wandering. I was thinking I bet I could replicate that bamboo wall over there in paint net ever so easily with the 3d tube .....but how do I do the cross rings...... had to snap myself back to the group real quick before I missed out on the juicy gossip. :lol:

thanks for the comments on my work I try something new every day.

do you know I was out to my favourite chinese restaurant for lunch yesterday with some gals I used to work with and found my mind wandering. I was thinking I bet I could replicate that bamboo wall over there in paint net ever so easily with the 3d tube .....but how do I do the cross rings...... had to snap myself back to the group real quick before I missed out on the juicy gossip.

haha I can relate.

Wow, can I ever. haha :wink:

:)

MonsterUserbar.png

Furhairuserbar.png

Ash: Large hand = more imposing. I likes. :)

Was bored, couldn't sleep, started dinkin' around:

cmdpad1sm.jpg

[ Full Size ]

I figure it's about time I made an original skin for The Sketchpad, right? The header image is Terragen with PDN post-processing.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype