The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Hi Hope well for someone new to paintnet you've done some lovely work so far. I really look forward to seeing what you come up with after you've played with different effects.

chow and welcome

hi! well thank u very much

:)

sig3.jpg

:lol: Ha! Ha!

yes addicting is definetly the word maybe we should vote for a name change of the program.

do you know I was out to my favourite chinese restaurant for lunch yesterday with some gals I used to work with and found my mind wandering. I was thinking I bet I could replicate that bamboo wall over there in paint net ever so easily with the 3d tube .....but how do I do the cross rings...... had to snap myself back to the group real quick before I missed out on the juicy gossip. :lol:

thanks for the comments on my work I try something new every day.

do you know I was out to my favourite chinese restaurant for lunch yesterday with some gals I used to work with and found my mind wandering. I was thinking I bet I could replicate that bamboo wall over there in paint net ever so easily with the 3d tube .....but how do I do the cross rings...... had to snap myself back to the group real quick before I missed out on the juicy gossip.

haha I can relate.

Wow, can I ever. haha :wink:

:)

MonsterUserbar.png

Furhairuserbar.png

Ash: Large hand = more imposing. I likes. :)

Was bored, couldn't sleep, started dinkin' around:

cmdpad1sm.jpg

[ Full Size ]

I figure it's about time I made an original skin for The Sketchpad, right? The header image is Terragen with PDN post-processing.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Ash: Large hand = more imposing. I likes. :)

Was bored, couldn't sleep, started dinkin' around:

cmdpad1sm.jpg

[ Full Size ]

I figure it's about time I made an original skin for The Sketchpad, right? The header image is Terragen with PDN post-processing.

I like it! :)

Added a forearm, I'm gonna put together a whole robot or cybrog sooner or later 8)

5f11d977.jpg

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]