Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Unfortunately, you can't see much detail, like the smaller stars, cause I had to resize.

Improvements on the way: Running lights, rocket blasts, and a couple more ships.

[EDIT] Finished. Here it is

haha, it hasn't even been recorded yet :) and even when we get them made the only way we'd be able to get it on stores is if we went in there and left a couple behind haha.

^who can tell me where i got that joke^

Thats crazy looking Dark_King! I'd try to make a space scene but it would probably end up looking like bloody potato haha.

Yes another wallpaper for my band, this ones a lot simpler though.

fatchancelinesin7.th.png

@Extra

Maybe an addition to your Spacescape quest :)

Thinking of making an Asteroid field, any ideas?

I didn't understand that one for a while until I said "Kamehame" really fast. Here's a reference to anybody that doesn't get it:

kamehameha-005.jpg

I think it's one of those games where you have to guess what the liquid on the floor is!

It's a jackal! A jackal! Jackal! I looks like a jackal! It's a jackal! I know it's a jackal! Is it a jackal?

I think it's one of those games where you have to guess what the liquid on the floor is!

It's a jackal! A jackal! Jackal! I looks like a jackal! It's a jackal! I know it's a jackal! Is it a jackal?

LOL, uhhh....a sleeping jackal?

To make up for my weirdness (see my lasy post), here's an interesting discovery:

53tjhnk.png

I did the lines by zooming all the way out while using the brush tool. Then some random effects to get the pencil look.