Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

He just had horrible focus, usedHonda. Don't fret.

Nice idea, though. Funny :D Squirrel looks kinda fat. How many acorns you got in that park? :P

Madjik: I don't know why, but the first thing that came to mind was red blood cells...

Pic84: Argh! Please, no magenta (or red in my mind, Illnab1024 ;)) against green! Other than that, the text has a nice 'hand-drawn' feel, but the contrast is not that great. Lightening it would solve that.

easterfk6.png

Easter egg, anyone? ;)

YES

Border too... pink. Try red. :P

its not that its too pink even though he should change the colour but i think it because its too big (the boarder) try the size 2 or 3

This is the first of what I hope to be a long series of "cartoons" about cool things you can do with those hundreds of AOL trial cds laying around.

thingstodowithacd1.png

Not exactly a webcomic, but it was fun to make.

usedHonda: Whenever I get one of those I end up hurting myself trying to destroy it (I've used fire, a vice, a hammer, bare hands, throwing, and once tried to spin it fast enough to tear it apart (a chunk was missing from it)). All I got was a few scars and 1 million pieces of burnt AOL disks.

I really like how this turned out. I added the Ink Sketch plug-in after cutting the flower out of the picture. I honestly don't know what kind of flower this is all I know it blooms every year.

0000223yf8.png

Hahaha. I found that same eagle picture and was going to use it for a tutorial on how to make a phoenix.. it didn't work.

I'm not too sure about that picture... it's OK I guess.

What stood out for me was you SIG! Using the wave tut you made something very nice. Good Job!