Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

You really should be ashamed of yourself, usedHonda :P

The_Lionhearted: I don't think so, but if you put an image in front of me I could tell you if it were from these forums, if it were in the pictorium, a plugin demo shot, screen, or just about anything. I could also tell you (50% of the time) who did it.

:D Everyone has their own style. CMD's is easy to pick out from a line-up ('specially between a lunatic who calls it "modern art" and a 2-year-old with crayon :P)

Hey guys.. I haven't posted here in a long time. So many new people which is good to see. I had a play around in PDN this afternoon,

with this as the result:

The_Keywork_by_Deskwater.jpg

I know the symbol barely stands out but it was the idea of having it duplicated & glowing that I liked.

verac:

The close-up on the left side looks very mushy and pixelated, as if it were a scaled-up version of a smaller image. You may want to try sizing this one down instead:

http://www.sonicresearch.org/art/albums ... adow02.png

But the composition looks nice! I think I've seen that layout somewhere before... :P

Chris:

I like it! The symbol doesn't really need to stand out: subtlety is subtle-key! You should try the same thing with the text. Lower that opacity, man! :wink: