Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Trebuchet MS is probably the font used. The only difference in the font used for 'paint.net' and the Trebuchet font is the little "hang" that is present on the 'i' and 'j', which can be easily removed.

@BuzzKill: Holy bloody potato thats awesome! Is that 100% pdn? It doesnt matter either way cause it freakin rowks, great job!

Yes, it's 100% PDN. I made it by following a PS tutorial I came across while searching for planet tutorials.

The tutorial can be found here. (it's the bottom one)

Some techniques used in that tutorial are not possible in PDN, but, that doesn't mean the end results can't be the same or similar... with a little ingenuity. :wink:

I'm exporting a png verson of The Logo I made. It isn't as big the banner that was mentioned before, but It's pretty big (I'm not too sure if I can upload it). It's so big, It gets capitalization and a new paragraph to say Its dimensions:

7575 x 2250 (pixels)

Or do you want it bigger?

The tutorial can be found here. (it's the bottom one)

Somehow, I have a feeling that now the pictorium is going to be loaded with planets, and stars, and galaxies, and comets, and....

BTW BuzzKill, spectacular work! Really.

Thanks for the praise guys. :)

Somehow, I have a feeling that now the pictorium is going to be loaded with planets, and stars, and galaxies, and comets, and....

That thing took me about two hours to complete(computer performance(anybody wanna buy me a new pc?)) so I probably won't be doing something that again unless I decide to try and tackle a complete scene.

Oh no, I mean that now you've shown where you got a tut. for it and many other things, everybody (me included) will be making them! (Or trying to.)

Oops. Thanks for reminding me. I was just about to re-upload it, hehe. I just finished the brush (Beta 1.3), and unlike Ricks that took 40 layers, this one was 7 vector shapes. When I re-upload it, I'll also get some icons (looks better like that).

color ... i used someone elses drawing .. just to mess around .. i realy like he results.. altho it needs a little fixing... the one who dwar this is pandabaka from deviant art :] not me :]

i am realy having fun with PDN :]

i]

still learning though... its realy interesting :roll:

hope ya dig it :D:lol:

I can dig it. You did a good job of coloring it in.

Introducing my version of the Paint.NET logo!

http://usdhnda.googlepages.com/pdn4.0logodone.png

So what do you think? I want some opinions! Is it too unoriginal? Too cool for words (post a reply anyway)?

I like how the bottom right corner of the image(under the brush) is a photo and the how the rest has a painted effect.

long time no see, just wanted to throw in something i spent to much time on and now i know i really really hate Gif.

MeganightSigGiflong.gif

The chars and the Eye is made with a Model Viewer of the Evil Game World of Warcraft, damn me if i could make that kind of Animation.