The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

blackandwhite.png

I'm going through a practice phase of drawing Super Jesus extreme and experimenting with poses and stuff so heres another one. I found satan to be suprizingly hard to draw and in the end I gave him a body structure like SJE's although i did go through a few drawings to decide. I often find the simplest of drawings look the coolest.

Also drawing everyone wearing Y-fronts lets me skip round some awquard drawing moments. Incase you were wondering.

satan.png

blackandwhite.png

I'm going through a practice phase of drawing Super Jesus extreme and experimenting with poses and stuff so heres another one. I found satan to be suprizingly hard to draw and in the end I gave him a body structure like SJE's although i did go through a few drawings to decide. I often find the simplest of drawings look the coolest.

Also drawing everyone wearing Y-fronts lets me skip round some awquard drawing moments. Incase you were wondering.

satan.png

Nice!
sig6rj3.png

My Latest work - I gotta put something on the Right paint splash, Mayhap The Offspring logo... (or even dexter)

Dont_Turn_Away_no_man.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one took much layers and time but It's done now.

Abstract_2.png

I was rather wondering about your seeming fascination with underwear. ;)

Thank you for drawing me without underwear. Wait, that didn't sound right. :D