The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Polar Invert Wallpaper

First time I've actually made a wallpaper from what I've learnt with PDN effects.

Ok, lets get started. The border things were done with the Borders and Shapes plug-in multiple times, then I duplicated them a few times. I then used Fragement on all of them but one, one which would remain as a border type thing. Then I Polar Inverted them all at different settings, also duplicating one and turning it around to give the center piece effect. I then used a gradient to get rid of the ugly middle bit. I then on a lower layer used the Diagonal Lines plug-in, then Bulged it, followed by another Polar Invert. With some messing around with the Layer Options, I'm finished.

So, I'd say that my PDN learning has finished for now, but I guess your always learning, right?

I'll release the PDN if enough people ask for it.

lilpersononahill-f8ay4dcb.png

it reminds me of a picture of a lil person on a hill in the far distance that is sad for some reason

Looks like a pitted metal sphere to me like a ball bearing that rusted badly and was polished,or has a lot of impurities ; give it a copper color and it would look almost exactly like a copper sphere i saw recently. very cool.

hmm, do you mean some thing like this:

lilpersononahill2-48b7r65zx.png

lilpersononahill-f8ay4dcb.png

it reminds me of a picture of a lil person on a hill in the far distance that is sad for some reason

Can you please link me to the image you used for that?

image?i used the circle tut thing for this of one of my sceenery taken photos :)

Yes, but in that tut I believe you start of eith an original image....

Can you please link me to the image you used for that?

image?i used the circle tut thing for this of one of my sceenery taken photos :)

Yes, but in that tut I believe you start of eith an original image....

yea i know :) hmm well i started wid a photo i took from one of my trips, or you mean upload it and put the link to the photo?