The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

It just says "Image". No sig in sight.

It's there for me.

http://ilia-and-link-lover.deviantart.c ... g-66064331 There's the link for the one on dA. Don't go saying it says image for that aswell :D

I see it now. And sorry about the painful image, I'm trying to recreate the distortion, bad luck V_V.

minibg-1.png

Sorry it's so small...my comp is too slow to handle much else on a regular basis.

I guess I am in dire need of a new, faster computer...:evil:......:cry:

-----

Well, this is it until Monday. I'll be offline unless I can get over to my in-laws' to mooch off of their wifi...

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Oh my... :shock: ! That second one (resized of course) should be your sig! :shock: How long have you been using this program? If it was less than 5 months..Then I might have a heart attack... :shock: :shock: :shock: Is it 100% PDN... A :mtdew: to you, sir!

The first one's nice also, but the second one is just.............. :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

dewdstube.png

100% PDN nothing is borrowed or stolen.

I traced the halo bacground on a transparent layer, made 2 copies edited first added some lines , left out others. If I change the hue it will be red. I did use curves luminosity after I shaded the metal.

And to the question about how long I have been using pdn,,,, about 3 months, Ill have to check since I joined this forum the same week.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Wow... great things in the Pictorium!

@Madjik: Dark, cool.

@verndewd: Neat! Keep it up!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

And to the question about how long I have been using pdn,,,, about 3 months, Ill have to check since I joined this forum the same week.

You've got a lot of talent verndewd! I definetely couldn't have made something of that scale three months after I first started using pdn...I'm not sure if I could even make something like that now... Congratulations! :D

New sig I've been thinking of:

fanstastico-1.png

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

You've got a lot of talent verndewd! I definetely couldn't have made something of that scale three months after I first started using pdn...I'm not sure if I could even make something like that now... Congratulations! :D

New sig I've been thinking of:

fanstastico-1.png

That sig is pretty cool. :)

yeah i didnt read the drak sig tutorial all the way through nor did I even try it, I read about 1/10th and looked at the screenshots and figured Id get there soon neough which was apparently sooner than some.

I have been artisticly inclined for a lot of years, So I would imagine the quick progress comes with that.

xcputube2stage3-1.png

Feel free to use this as stock or a trace template for a deviation.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds