The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Since my posts have been ignored a number of times. I will repost.

Since I was at the Bottom of the Page, I will repost my creation:

This is something I created to imitate Crazy Man Dan's Style....

Nature.png

Comments?

It similar but his was just a little better quality

omExTE6.png

Wow! another great day in the pictorium! I'm thinking I will have to try out that chaoscope after seeing Twistedwhiskers image.

Bananas, good practice.

banana2.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

My lack of comments asks that I repost.

These are my 3 latest creations. The planet is 100% Paint.NET. The 2 fractals were done in Chaoscope then edited in PdN.

th_Chaos2.png th_Chaos3.png th_planetscenev1.3-1.png

They are all great Commander :)

The planet one is really nice, I like all the colours in the background :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

These are my 3 latest creations. The planet is 100% Paint.NET. The 2 fractals were done in Chaoscope then edited in PdN.

I commented on you planet!

Commander, that's incredible! It's beautiful!

Please post the full size on dA!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

The planet image is really nice. But, I noticed the light source on the upper-left planet or moon is coming from the opposite direction. Odd, don't you think? O.o

I noticed a few other issues with lighting. But other than that, its amazing.

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

Latest effort combining Chaoscope and Paint.NET

th_Three31024x640.png

Click to view full size

Original fractal rendered in Chaoscope - additional production [colouring, shading, copy&pasting, chequered floor, etc...] with good old Paint.NET

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

Wow Chris! That image took forever to load, but i can tell you, it was well worth the wait! Amazingly done, what'd you do the landscape in? Ben, that's awesome as well! Good work guys!

If you want a more detailed view of my art, please visit http://www.hurdofchris.deviantart.com

I will, for one.

Thanks everyone for comments on my pics! *feels loved*

@ someone2016: From the thumbnails, I like the first one most. The second seems a bit... thin.

@ AndrewD: I like it, but could do with a bit more brightness, or a blue-y hue to the grey?

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

@ someone2016: From the thumbnails, I like the first one most. The second seems a bit... thin.

@ AndrewD: I like it, but could do with a bit more brightness, or a blue-y hue to the grey?

I'd prefer it myself if it was brighter, but it dosen't capture the tone right, so I just kept it how it is.