The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Doesnt look as long as I thought it would. We cant really tell anything from the history though. It shows the steps you took, but not in detail.

I'm still alive!

Still learning to use my pen and pad.It is hard to draw one place and look another.

sueflower.jpg

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@verndewd its a new look for me pretty soft edged instead of my usual tight controled super detailed but think it suits for this application. thanks for the comment

@janetsue well that is simply beautiful. I've this wacom on my Christmas list so hope hubby will take the hint. for now I'm still doing the old lead pencil and paper and scanning.

Does anyone else have anything they've made similar to this? If so, I'd like to see it.

Well, I made a special avatar for today:

ninelevatar.png

I also saw BuzzKill added a ribbon to his sig last night.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I threw something together really quickly...I'd honestly not even thought about changing my av/sig...

(for posterity:)

September 11:

911av.png911sig.png

sig.pngproject.png

Rest of the time:

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Does anyone else have anything they've made similar to this? If so, I'd like to see it.

Well, I made a special avatar for today:

ninelevatar.png

I also saw BuzzKill added a ribbon to his sig last night.

That I did. I added it after noticing drakaan's sig. The ribbon (and many more like it) can be found using Google Image Search.

I really like your avatar, CMD. The composition couldn't be better.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

I really like your avatar, CMD. The composition couldn't be better.

Ditto that. Especially since we're so used to seeing the little Jerbert-Junior being so happy about the PdN he's hugging...the stark contrast is wonderful.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Thanks guys. :)

You know, I really should come up with an individual name for this character as well. :wink:

It was rather difficult getting the "somber" face to look right. First it was too sad, then too happy, and I'm thinking, "How does one do a pensive, respectful expression without making the character look disinterested?" Above all things, I didn't want a disinterested face.

The arm proportions for the salute were tricky as well, since stick figures really don't have perspective to indicate depth. My brother is in the Navy, and he corrects me every single time my salute posture is wrong, so I just tried to base it off that. Thing is, normal people don't have such grossly oversized heads. :wink:

I'm glad you like it, and I hope it properly conveys the respect and heartfelt thankfulness I have for the troops that fight to protect our happiness. To anyone reading this who is or has been in the armed forces of your respective nation: Thank you.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Bah! How stupid am I!?

I made an avatar in an attempt to honor those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country, and in said avatar I flew the flag at full-mast. :|

Updated:

ninelevatar2.png

You'll just have to take my word that it's at half-mast. Height restrictions, and all...

~ Becoming the Archetype

For my 2000th posts :D :AddNoise:

Nothing more befitting then my 3rd generation gemstone drawing 8)

Enjoy another 100% Paint.NET creation.

Gem___Aqua___by_0_ASH_0.jpg

I can't WAIT for the tut on that!! :-D