The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Took the family to the zoo today and was lucky enough to arrive right after a rather heavy storm. Wet shoes aside, the animals were playful and the kids loved it and all the flowers had those wonderful water drops on them. I had a digital camera. Here's a quick manipulation I whipped up tonight before heading off to bed:

BlueFlower.png

I was trying for a subtle effect on the flower, don't know if I achieved that. The background was from another pic taken today, blurred and muted to help the flower stand out.

The actual .pdn is linked on my site. As with most .pdn's, it's big (~3mb). It does however contain another pink flower, who along with the blue one shown, was not harmed in the making of this manipulation.

SamusSig.jpg

I feel that I hang out in this thread too much.

But I like looking at everyone else's work.

Nice job Trooper.

:wink:

MonsterUserbar.png

Furhairuserbar.png

Just realized that I haven't posted up here much lately.

Here's some abstract art for you all. These are some of my recent Paint.NET only pieces. For those up at dA you may have seen these already, sorry. :wink:

ThoughtfulIllusion640.png

00_02_777_640.png

00_03_777_640.png

Signature14c.png

Wow, Ash that looks great! :D

I would recommend that you add a little more blur to the reflection, it is just little too much frosted glass.

Nesk3.png

wow page 342, awesome work by everyone. Thanks for comments.

madjik, those flower gem pads or whatever are cool and I like how you threw in their your tree gen.

ash you have been crazy with your 3d stuff ... but the reflections are getting there too.

jpope, nice works I like.

trooper, thats a nice picture, makes a good stock photo.

mustang, the bulb is great.

The origional alphapad logo:

alphapad3.png

Which group of squares is on top?

EDIT: Oops. I just realized that the bottom-right group of squares aren't aligned right.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Thanks Moc...

Ash that is great!

The reflections could use just a tad bit of work, but that is really good.

Sorry about taking your lightbulb idea. haha:P

I'm, going to start working on a spark plug today. I'm not stepping on any toes there am I? :)

MonsterUserbar.png

Furhairuserbar.png

Wow indeed, 343 pages. I have thumbed through many of them. I love seeing what others have been able to do with PDN. I sometimes feel intimidated by their wonderful images. I have worked my way through 4 tutorials now and I'm feeling a little more at easy. This was the first tutorial I did. I had a little trouble following direction. I had a home-economics teacher that would say, "If you can read and follow directions, you can cook". Well I am still working on the "follow directions" part.

flimstrip02.jpg

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

We also could do things like this! ;)

dessin.jpg

I love it but it needs a Care Bear!

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@Trooper

this is beautiful I really must learn some photo manipulation tricks!

Thank you, Oma.

Grab the .pdn file. I know you like pink, there's a flower blossom in there with your name on it. It would give you something to practice your manipulation skills on. :)

SamusSig.jpg

@mustang maverick: You're getting pretty good at this! Nice light bulb! I can't wait to see your next creation.

western.png

I don't know if I like it better than my other sig. Suggestions/opinions?

chesssig4.png

Thanks stefTACULAR, this one is for you I suppose. :)

Edit:

@stefTACULAR I like both of your sigs. Old, and new.

Sparkplug.png

MonsterUserbar.png

Furhairuserbar.png

flowersonmydeck-1.png

I tried the jitter for torn page edges but like my old method better, so I'll be going back and editing that at a latter date.

did this one just because pink flowers make me happy. This picture is of the flowers on my deck. very amature compared to troopers photo manipulations but don't worry I'll get the hang of it soon.

IMG_0166.jpg

I made this clanwebsite :) i downloaded a free template and i edited it in paintdotnet (ofcourse :P) and i made it our clancolours and i like the way it looks now :) we are stil looking for more dutch members for call of duty 2.

http://www.liquidfusion.nl/

snakeface2pg1.png

Made in Paintdotnet.