The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

@yata: sorry i didn't intend to sound rude about the link. it just came out that way...

that pic with the blue&purple squares looks really cool. it looks kinda like you used frosted glass, but not... lol

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

@yata: sorry i didn't intend to sound rude about the link. it just came out that way...

that pic with the blue&purple squares looks really cool. it looks kinda like you used frosted glass, but not... lol

It's ok.

And I did use frosted glass, it's from my texture tutorial.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

hello everyone.

my 1st post.

soo.been bored lately and played with the budget airlines image idea.

in school at english lessons we were talking about travelling and when i heard budget airlines i got this picture in my mind.

0c7e83f13df0a65e.jpg

b6a5affae3e15842.jpg

5c2d4a2c0294d7fa.jpg

2c6bf2f042004135.jpg

girl_lineart--FULLCOLOR.png

A lineart I scanned and shaded.

enter-the-dragon_WHEATIES.png

A bit of photomanipulation with a Wheaties box and a dragon I drew.

blue_dragon01.png

Said dragon, which I colored/shaded and scaled(using Tile Reflection and Magic Wand).

black_woman--FINAL_s.png

I created her, shaded her (using Xor layer blending), highlighted her; then popped her on a BKGD I made in Paint.NET earlier.

Using the flaming text tute, Glow, and Feather Blur, I came up with this title.

tsurugi_SMALL--lo-res.png

I used the title I created, made colored, flaming silhouettes(using the flaming text tute and the Gradient tool--w/a little help from Magic Wand); and concocted this poster, which uses the latest fire tutorial.

Y-3K.png

An early experiment in photomanipulation, before the Feather tool. Four distinct images and a yellow gradient, along with the Swirl/Twirl effect.

black-n-white_03.png

Experiment with the Water effect and that checkerboard effect(I forget the name). To make the background in my Black Lady pic, I used a yellow gradient underneath the checkerboard.

lighting_exercise.png

I popped in an old pencil sketch of a granite bust, then toyed with an extra Xor layer. (I duplicate the object layer--the granite bust, which I copy/pasted three times--then Xor the duped layer to make it black. After that, transparency using the Layer Blend or Transparency. I then erase part of this "Shadow Layer" to reveal the original. Classic cel shading.)

Love It! BTW 300th post in the pictorium! =]

Don't you mean 3000th

1- Complete i173284467_70889_7.gif

MUST REFRESH TO SEE (NOT LOOPED)

2- Uncomplete i173309985_89667_7.gif

3- Complete i173329434_70334_7.gif

MUST REFRESH TO SEE (NOT LOOPED)

i272361484_21425_6.gif

All 100 % PDN, besides animating it

And heres another cd 100% PDN

omExTE6.png

I like that swirling one. Sort of like I'm looking down the eye of the storm.

Here's one I made. I think it looks pretty good, and it's my first ever try of something I did without a tutorial.

oceanmu6.jpg

Here it is in black and white. Thought it gave it a cool effect.

oceanbwzq3.jpg

~Sara