The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Picc84, I've always liked your sig(s)...but I've been curious, how much is created from scratch?

Those are screenshots from Gran Turismo 4.

Sigs? He always had the same one.

EDIT: Oh. I guess I don't refresh pages enough. CMD said what I just said.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Me likes GT4. :D

Looks like you're at Tsukuba in the Skyline one, but there aren't enough features visible for me to hazard a guess as to the track in the new Corolla one.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Very well. Less car talk, more car pictures! Damlier Motor Carriage at Nurburgring:

damlier1.jpg

hehe loving it! I never really liked that car though...

Haha, me and cmd are killin it with our screenshots! and your right, with the skyline sig, but this cilica sig, i forget witch one...

hehe loving it! I never really liked that car though...

Eh, I don't really like the car either, but I loved the picture. I just about fell over laughing as the driver leaned forward as if to lower the "wind" resistance as much as possible. The funny thing was, the car was only going 11mph, downhill.

~ Becoming the Archetype

haha yes, I know, its just so funny, because thats not the only car like that though, I belive there are 2 or 3 more, and i will never do any races/arcade races with that car, it would just be way to long to finish a lap... lol

I didn't even finish through the turn at Flugplatz. I just got the picture, then got out of there.

(No, I do not have the turn names memorized. I have a satellite image with the names on it as a reference. :))

Now, in the same vein:

BMW1.jpg

~ Becoming the Archetype