The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Patience.

Actually this took 15 seconds.

I just did a rectangle select around one of the jaggy renders, cut it to a new layer. Then I resized it by about 125%, unselected the area and reselected it again then sized it back down to its original size. I did the same thing with both sides.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

@Illnab1024: If that's supposed to be text, I can't read it. Nice effects, though.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Well this is my third album cover for my fictional band natjo. It's a Electronica/Techno/Trance/Dance music album appropriately titled "the beat." It's a big hit in San Fran.

thebeathr9.th.jpg

eatapeachhp5.png

I replaced the white with the correct color, animated it, and made it smaller:

cmd_dot_exe.gif

That sig is one of the greatest pdn works I have ever made.

Well, I likes it! :D

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Cool! A unanimous thumbs up from the Moderators and Rick!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

usedhonda: I guess I have more contrast on my monitor, I can read it just fine (It is very...erm...blended in, though)

~~

I was making this and just hit a blank so if anyone wants to continue where I left off I'll give you the .pdn .

donedz3.png

Hey, that sounds like it would be a cool game. Someone makes some of a sig and then hands it off to someone else to see what they can come up with. Idk, maybe it just sounds cool to me haha.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

I would love to see the pdn...if nothing else than to try and deconstruct how you make some of these amazing sigs...the one above and this one you made earlier:

mehqr0.png

are great. Keep up the good work!

Hey, that sounds like it would be a cool game. Someone makes some of a sig and then hands it off to someone else to see what they can come up with. Idk, maybe it just sounds cool to me haha.

That could be interesting! I'm sure I'd like to have a look at its PDN.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

oops, when i was making this one:

mehqr0.png

I got frustrated with it cause of the way it was turning out so I just flatened and saved it so there's no pdn. Sorry, but I do have the pdn for pretty much everything else ya'll have seen. How exactly would I go about hosting a pdn? And if anyone wants one for a particular peice just ask ;)

As for the game I think I'm going to start a new thread so we can get it on the road lol. I'll start it with the one I posted above.

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

I could host the PDN on cmdsketchpad.com. I don't have any interface to upload files, but you could email it to me and I can post a link to it.

Edit:

Otherwise, if you'd like everything under your own control, you could do it the way I did it before I purchased my own hosting. You can upload any type of file to a free Freewebs account. Just post the link straight to the PDN you've uploaded. It would also be a good idea to allow banner ads on your page if your monthly bandwidth exceeds the free amount you're allowed.

It could be possible to create a communal PDN users account so that anyone could upload the changes. Of course, you wouldn't want to post the username and password on the forum, so it should be spread via PMs to specific users who request to be a part of the game.

Just a few ideas for ya'. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype