The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Fnord.

Since I haven't read the Illuminatus Trilogy, it is a word I first ran into back in the BBS days when someone else sigged it. It is just a geek word like grok that most self-respecting geeks should be aware of.

flametext.png

Made in PdN. Its not exactly clear how I did it. I do remember using the new Median blur as a sort of "contract" tool, and then motion bluring and altering the blending modes for the different layers of text.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

flametext.png
Its not exactly clear how I did it.

That effect is very cool! Please post a tut if/when you remember. :wink:

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

flametext.png
Its not exactly clear how I did it.

That effect is very cool! Please post a tut if/when you remember. :wink:

yeah! It rules!
sig6rj3.png

I feel really bad. I just spend all day at work "doodling" and sometimes what I make looks cool. With the eye I was just messing with gradients, the "rect to Polar" effect and blending modes. For some reason when I'm "doodling" I like to use the "merge layer down" option a lot, so I end up not being able to see what all the different layers looked like.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I feel really bad. I just spend all day at work "doodling" and sometimes what I make looks cool. With the eye I was just messing with gradients, the "rect to Polar" effect and blending modes. For some reason when I'm "doodling" I like to use the "merge layer down" option a lot, so I end up not being able to see what all the different layers looked like.

I tried to redo your red eye and post a tut here...

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=16828#16828

Not exactly the same but it does it!

Heh. I could see that blown up to poster size, velvet, with a black light somewhere in the room; some incense burning and Pink Floyd playing in the background...

aatwo, have you thought about getting an account on deviantArt ? Seriously man, this stuff needs to be collected in one place for posterity or something ... think of the children.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

aatwo, have you thought about getting an account on deviantArt ? Seriously man, this stuff needs to be collected in one place for posterity or something ... think of the children.

Rick, I think that This image would be better suited in that post

STH was launched in the US... unfortunately, here in Europe it is delayed... I hate having to wait... x_X. So I did this as a 5 min. quickie:

sig6rj3.png

The BG is edited from:

1147368526.jpg

sig6rj3.png

germany.png

and also my signiture image.

sig.png

The angel in the middle was an accidental product of the polar inversion that I noticed while doing a completely different image.

Super Jesus Extreme's skin color changes in every picture you do o_O.

RuneScapeBorn2killxSig.png

I built my first computer at age 11!