The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Well, I was trying to make an explosion of bubbles and after about fifty layers and a few days of work, along with one of Ash's gems I came up with an interesting abstract.

Very cool, almost liquid metallic-y.

^^^lol, i love it.

^^^thanks oma, i can see why people were the disgusted by the zombie, but i really do want to understand how it broke the rules, simply because i want dont want to do it again, i didnt really intend on breaking the rules, i just created the picture without thinking twice.

^^never mind bolt bait gave me an answer i understand, my apologies (i blame it on oma and ash! they told me to try my hand at rendering and using effects :mrgreen:, haha just kidding i take responsibility for it)

ill have to think of wat else i can add my my av, i love my new sig, but it doesnt match so maybe ill make a new sig

so what rule did you break? size? I didn't know you had broken one it just wasn't pleasant to look at.

im not 100% sure which rule i broke, boltbait said he was going to delete it so i thought id just fix it and not cause a scene, he said that it was just to violent for a family friendly forum, i was a lot of brothers and sisters, so i under stood that and im not going to question it :mrgreen:

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

^^^ im digging that render.

P.s: just like to point out i have no life and in the las 4 days have posted 200 times

update

i made my av today, and i like the idea i have for it, but it needs something, does any one have any ideas on how to make that look good? had to hurry it up cus had to take the other one off :oops:

japannese.jpg

i made my av today, and i like the idea i have for it, but it needs something, does any one have any ideas on how to make that look good? had to hurry it up cus had to take the other one off

1) Post less, read more; always good for inspiration.

2) Descent... Mabye make the text shrink--shaped like this: \ / --and fade the brightness so it's darker at the bottom.

experimenting with retouching.

th_chickretouch.png

the retouched does look better than the original. :) and i love the added lightning bolt background.

here is one i did months ago on hayden panettiere. i was just trying my hand and experimenting on make-up editing, she ended up pretty silly :lol:

makeup-haydenb4andafter.png

also, i've decided to give up on my frosted text. (this is the 2nd and final version.) :( it does look better than the last one, but im still not satisfied with the outcome.

FROZEN2.png

th_FROZEN2.png

Nice! :D

QFT!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Thanks for the nice comments on my last post

Oma I am still liking line/curve better than my pen and tablet. I just feel like I get a much cleaner line and it is easy to get the line/curve just the way I want it.

babycameo.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I agree with what you say the line curve is neater especially if you have shaky hands like me. Even with line/curve sometimes I have trouble. I'm glad now I didn't get the tablet for Christmas after all it would have just frustrated me to no end.

if I had to choose I'm thinking this last one is even better than the other mother and child. like the oval framing, that just makes it so intimate looking

i made my av today, and i like the idea i have for it, but it needs something, does any one have any ideas on how to make that look good? had to hurry it up cus had to take the other one off

1) Post less, read more; always good for inspiration.

2) Descent... Mabye make the text shrink--shaped like this: \ / --and fade the brightness so it's darker at the bottom.

i agree^^ i just have been on the forums like 8 hours a day in the last 3 days lol, but im back to work now lol, i was sick

japannese.jpg