The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

hey what about my sig related question? i need some info!

@ revenge : and yes i like the car. nice.

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

@k.digennaro--um..I dunno. I'm not that good at giving advice on coloring (I'm actually kinda good at coloring b&w screenshots with PdN, but coloring a drawing is different :? ). imho, it doesn't look bad if you look at it long enough. Then again, just wait for other peoples advice.

Haven't had much time using PdN lately (with school and all), but I did manage to make a quickie using the weird engine I made awhile back

plane1.png

I'm sorta delaying the plane project because I can't seem to get the right kind of wings. I wanna get pointy wings, but mine are always rounded, and if I shorten the width of the wing they would be too skinny. Any tips on making something pointy with Shape 3D?

And oh yeah, I made a really good abstract while trying to remake a bg for the above pic

bestabstr.png

Comments/criticism on above pics welcome :)

^^^ looking good, iono much about shape 3D i just draw everything, thanks for the advice, i think the colors are right on my drawing, i just think it needs more, the color flows to much as one and isnt broken up, maybe ill try to add a belt or somthing

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

alright, becuase ppl did catch the question, ill post it agian. what do you like better? this sig:

lambdasignature.png

or the one im currently useing???

@ ruben: i like photography. im a photographer myself, and an apprentice photojournalist. do you use the process of lambda? (speed blurring?) probably not if you use digital cameras. :evil: film is better. :mrgreen:

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

alright, becuase ppl did catch the question, ill post it agian. what do you like better? this sig:

lambdasignature.png

or the one im currently useing???

@ ruben: i like photography. im a photographer myself, and an apprentice photojournalist. do you use the process of lambda? (speed blurring?) probably not if you use digital cameras. :evil: film is better. :mrgreen:

Personally, i prefer your current sig, the glow makes it more appealing :mrgreen:

Here's a picture of me a friend did, my only job on this project was to look good :P lol

edit: btw, that was 2 days of not shaving :mrgreen: lol, and she actual drew a pimp coat, i was actually colored in with sharpie marker lol, it took 2 weeks to get it off lol

121.jpg

japannese.jpg

now i find this very funny. i actually made this for a friend of mine who siad HE WANTED it.

@ k. diggy (thats my short cut for calling you now) lol, thats funny. pimp suit.

iamnoob.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

I'm currently just experimenting with the Polaroid frames concept for my photographs. Here's the second outcome of it.

Winter001.png

I love it! :D

@journey: I'm glad you like it, it's also up in my DeviantArt account if you'd have one too and like to add it to your favorites or something.

@the-silent-9: hehe no I did not use the process of lambda, I simply took the picture with my Canon Powershot digital camera and edited it completely with Paint.Net. The picture was originally very dull and dreary but fairly clear, especially since I shoot in hi-res settings.

now i find this very funny. i actually made this for a friend of mine who siad HE WANTED it.

@ k. diggy (thats my short cut for calling you now) lol, thats funny. pimp suit.

iamnoob.png

^^ i only dress like that for the ladies :P lol

haha, other appropriate nick names would be:

italian stalian

studd muffin

K Dige

K Digs

K dig

i have a lot of nick names :P and now one more! lol

japannese.jpg

Something interesting, No effect was used.

Simulated Brush/Pen pressure??

I find this cool, hope you do too :)

th_Brushes2.jpg

No effects? That's pretty awesome (as expected from Ash, so no surprise there).

May I ask how you came up with that result?

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I havent done realistic portraits on the computer since i did them on MS paint, which took years to finish one. I'm trying to draw my friend, and im having a hard time, basically all the parts separate look good but putting it together is hard. The hair i really struggled with, but im not to disappointed how it turned out. something just doesnt look right to me, maybe with some better coloring it will look good. please gimi some input.

face12121.jpg

edit: it looks like an old lady kinda, thats not wat im going for

edit: maybe shape 3D would be good for this but i cant really get shape 3D down, i did all that without plugins.

japannese.jpg

Something interesting, No effect was used.

Simulated Brush/Pen pressure??

I find this cool, hope you do too :)

th_Brushes2.jpg

No effects? That's pretty awesome (as expected from Ash, so no surprise there).

May I ask how you came up with that result?

yeah that's a pretty good simulated (solid) brush stroke, I really like it. I too wanna know the great secrets of The Ash Method haha

yeah that's a pretty good simulated (solid) brush stroke, I really like it. I too wanna know the great secrets of The Ash Method haha

QFT.

I would make a super mini tut if more people want this, or I'll just pm to your guys later on.

BTW, I'm guessing what QFT means. Someone might have to PM me if it means what I think it means??

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

QFT.

I would make a super mini tut if more people want this, or I'll just pm to your guys later on.

BTW, I'm guessing what QFT means. Someone might have to PM me if it means what I think it means??

I'll be interested in this method. super mini tut PM to me as well please.

thanks OMA

QFT.

im interested as well, i do a lot of free handing and i like those strokes, send me the tut , i can dig it :P

japannese.jpg

QFT.

I'd appreciate a PM! :D

Oh and BTW, QFT stands for:

Q uote

F or

T ruth

Basically, it means "I agree."

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo