The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Here's a little something to be given to a little someone on a little date called 14th of Febuary.

I need to know how i can improve on this.

Abstractness.png

Somethings i need help on:

Does the shadow there look like a guy and a girl?

Does the background suit?

Anyone wanting me to elaborate on the meaning that the picture is supposed to evoke?

-Cooldude2222

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Falling leaves is for Autumn? it is not a good symbol for February...

Is it a boat? Or a land?

its more of a symbol dats theres no more hope.

If it's supposed to be romantic and stuff, I would have chosen different colors for the background. Maybe some warm colors like a super-romantic sunset or something.

Then again, this doesn't sound too romantic:

or maybe that's just me... :roll:

OK... just trying out stuff:

OK.png

dragonseyesig.png

If it's supposed to be romantic and stuff, I would have chosen different colors for the background. Maybe some warm colors like a super-romantic sunset or something.

Then again, this doesn't sound too romantic:

or maybe that's just me... :roll:

OK... just trying out stuff:

th_OK.png

Quite correct.

Its more of a "theres-no-more-hope-but-i'll-always-be-there-for-you" kinda of feeling that it is supposed to evoke.

but of course, once again, it isnt done yet.

anyway. nice "ok" u got there.

Anyway, any1 who has any suggestions on how to improve the picture other den the more romantic colour?

Here's a little something to be given to a little someone on a little date called 14th of Febuary.

I need to know how i can improve on this.

th_Abstractness.png

Somethings i need help on:

Does the shadow there look like a guy and a girl?

Does the background suit?

Anyone wanting me to elaborate on the meaning that the picture is supposed to evoke?

-Cooldude2222

it looks ironic to me. i see it as a couple mourning for something, but the background portrays a happy-joyful mood (with all those different colors shown). but then again, maybe its just me. :|:D

yeah, try adding more detail to the land (it is soil, right?) try adding more crusts and making it more deformed instead of just having a wavy outline. and maybe you could make them face each other? because now, to me, it looks like something/someone is buried near the tree and they are mourning for it/him/her (please do not take this in a bad way, im just being as honest as possible) and i do understand that it isnt done yet, :) this is just my suggestion.

I thought it looked like a couple sitting and watching the sunset, therefore my suggestion of warm colors.

Furthermore i agree with aile concerning the land.

I was picturing something like this for the "underside" of the land:

gra_pho_1.jpg

PS. I didn't make this, just googled "flying island" :wink:

dragonseyesig.png

I thought it looked like a couple sitting and watching the sunset, therefore my suggestion of warm colors.

Furthermore i agree with aile concerning the land.

I was picturing something like this for the "underside" of the land:

gra_pho_1.jpg

PS. I didn't make this, just googled "flying island" :wink:

looks like that thing out of the gorilaz video for feel good inc wherehes on the island and its floating and hes playing a guitar on the edge. i like hta video and song its all so happy:D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

was watching family guy the other day and thought id give this a shot today lol, its all free handed, i think i was off in a few places but it looks okay.

petergriffon111.jpg

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Welcome to the forum PDN182 :)

was watching family guy the other day and thought id give this a shot today lol, its all free handed, i think i was off in a few places but it looks okay.

th_petergriffon111.jpg

Looks cool. good job :)

Played some more with this:

okherewego.png

dragonseyesig.png

i dont have any ideas of anything new. got any inspiration to rain upon me??..!!

okay got any ideas of what to base my new sig and avi on?? please give me some inspiration im out of ideas lol.

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

hmmmm, how bout some cartoon charcters ^^^ cant go wrong :P ive doing a lot lately

knightjp-1.jpg

^drawing things like this and coloring them has really improved my skills

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

Me and my chainsaw + polar inversion

My, what big...hair...you have there. :shock:

Cooldude--I thought it looked like a canoe in water, so...I guess you have to work on defining that shape, whatever it is.

hey, i havent posted anything new in a while, so i figured id make something. ive been busy with my photogaphing. ah. its not much, but still.

unknownorb.png

EDIT:

half-lifesig.png

ok i made two of these. tell me which one you like best.

VERSION 1:

OKCOMPUTER1.png

OKCOMPUTER2.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

One. The colors are less abrupt.

kk. thx. but do you think you could elaborate more? just trying to get feed back =)

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

kk. thx. but do you think you could elaborate more? just trying to get feed back =)

The first image seems more fluid...it has more subtle changes in color than the second one...which goes from white to black really fast. Not so great...and the text is unreadable in the second one. For what it's worth. :)

The first image seems more fluid...it has more subtle changes in color than the second one...which goes from white to black really fast. Not so great...and the text is unreadable in the second one. For what it's worth. :)

alright. cool. i was hoping someone would notice. you see i wanted the text to be unreadable in the second with durastic colour changes. but i wasnt sure what one was my favorite till now. thx. :)

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial