The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

And so Expiration dived into the mysterious world of glass...

GlassExperiment.png

*with cjmcguinness' as an example

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I've been working on ideas for a new avatar/sig set. This is one idea, minus text, etc.

avataranalisys.jpganalysisbackground.jpg

Or how about this?

waterybackground.jpg

All 110% original.

Roberto Baggio, il Divino, il pondre maglia ~ the great one.

baggiogr1.png

mastzg2.png

100% paint.net

One sad attempt at a sig, but it's all about the intellectual property rights anyways.

Thanks amico, have to give Robie his due.

mastzg2.png

100% paint.net

One sad attempt at a sig, but it's all about the intellectual property rights anyways.

np, here's one i did, im really proud of the coloring. this is the first time ive really worked on experimenting with gradients and textures. I owe this one to ash, oma, and teachespdn, you guys were right looks good and was fun to do. definitely the last picture you see like this.

^^^so cool and monstery looking^^^ i love it^^^ lol

10658_8429f9fb3dc31e0b9404e79999402501

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

So here's attempt #1 at glass trays. Ash, you simply must tell me how you got those corners. :wink:

Seriously. You must. Or I'll kidnap your sabre-tooth tiger and hold him hostage. Because I r bad! >:]

http://eulogy-dignity.deviantart.com/ar ... t-75539214

Also, I was playing with blend modes and gradient mapping... It can lead to some very interesting results on photographs... I give you... the ice eye! :shock:

freakman.jpg

So here's attempt #1 at glass trays. Ash, you simply must tell me how you got those corners. :wink:

Seriously. You must. Or I'll kidnap your sabre-tooth tiger and hold him hostage. Because I r bad! >:]

http://eulogy-dignity.deviantart.com/ar ... t-75539214

Also, I was playing with blend modes and gradient mapping... It can lead to some very interesting results on photographs... I give you... the ice eye! :shock:

freakman.jpg

^^^ that looks awesome wither, you must be really conceded :mrgreen:, haha only kidding :D

L'amo!

^^

i believe thats Italian for i love it :wink:

Hahahahha!

I thought you'd spelled lmao wrong.

^^Lol a little Italian lesson :P

But then i read the rest of your post.

:lol:

any opinions on my little smile monster?

japannese.jpg

I like it , like all your drawings!

_|-|_ New sig

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

^^^ that looks awesome wither, you must be really conceded :mrgreen:, haha only kidding :D

Only sometimes... Only sometimes. :wink: Then again, with hair like that, how could you not be tota...? [trails off into conceited banter]

I like the monster. Like most of your drawings, he's pretty cool! ... but why are his horns made of bricks? :shock:

Only sometimes... Only sometimes. :wink: Then again, with hair like that, how could you not be tota...? [trails off into conceited banter]

I like the monster. Like most of your drawings, he's pretty cool! ... but why are his horns made of bricks? :shock:

haha, i agree i used to have hair like that lol.

^^thanks for the nice comments on the monster :P, i thought the brick texture looked kinda cool on it lol

japannese.jpg

And so Expiration dived into the mysterious world of glass...

th_GlassExperiment.png

*with cjmcguinness' as an example

Looking good, you obviously figured out the Shape 3D settings no problem. It does, however, look somewhat 'cloudy'.

Try toning down the contrast of the base image. Also, if you lower the opacity of the glass block and duplicate it, using curves and combinations of layer blend modes (color dodge or reflect) you might get a better result.

Also, try putting some sort of background, something that will show off the glass and allow you to play with refractions (distortions through the glass).

-CJ

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

That's cool! :D

I'm Working on a truck

Here it is so far...

truckza0.jpg

Always the best :lol:

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

you might wanna check out Wither's tut on grass, let me find it...

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

oh O_O, i completely forgot to look, thanks

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.