The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Very nice bb00! Both great!

So, now that pyrochild has changed his sig, and before he releases his tutorial on it, I though I'd have a quick go at it. Tell me what you guys think.

PyroSigPNG.png

And for comparison:

sig4.png

BWLinesSignature.png

Very nice bb00! Both great!

So, now that pyrochild has changed his sig, and before he releases his tutorial on it, I though I'd have a quick go at it. Tell me what you guys think.

PyroSigPNG.png

looks just like his, good!

what font is it though?

th_PyroSigPNG.png

And for comparison:

th_sig4.png

Looks really good. Did you use 'Jitter' on the reflection instead of the 'Water' plugin?

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

th_PyroSigPNG.png

And for comparison:

th_sig4.png

Looks really good. Did you use 'Jitter' on the reflection instead of the 'Water' plugin?

Yeah, I couldn't find my 'Water' plugin and so instead just used 'Jitter'. Downloading plugins is a pain for me because I downloaded PDN on a different user account than what I use it on regularly. So it blocks me from accessing the program file 'Paint.NET' except on the other account. And like I said, it was a quicky.

Thanks for the compliment though!

EDIT: I lightened up the gradient bars layer with luminosity curves so it looks just a bit better. Not going to upload it though.

BWLinesSignature.png

@Panhead: how did you make the banner on that sig?

the text, or the border?

The oops. I meant to say border. How did you make it?

i used your special border tut, with Render>bevel, i dont know if it is plugin, it might be

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

I wasn't going to expose this to anyone till I'd perfected the Avatar, but having just seen Boo's signature and avatar I feel it looks a little bit cloned. :(

equlizereffectsiglayers.png

Speaking of crazy stuff but I like it

xindia66sz.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Looking good. :wink:

I never liked doing fractals because I don't know the math behind them to end up with something 'on purpose'. haha

It just seems weird for me to click a bunch of stuff to make something random and call it my art. o_O

Here's an example I made to show what MadJik is talking about:

amoonsmallpt5.png

(There are stars- but I resized it so they don't show up - and I realize that unlike our moon- the one in the picture has an atmosphere :| )

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

this is my first post and first successful image with this program. i look forward to learning lots from you guys, as its amazing what you guys are doing and have done. 11328_828a8dfe925127dc91db6c2db37eaf46

sorry i had to cut down the image to keep it under 256kb, hopefully someone can help me with that.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

TV_Seared_Signature.png?t=1197174538

TV_Seared_Avatar.png

The original fractal:

eab0975e75e34fb8.png

[Clickable]

amoonsmallpt5.png

(There are stars- but I resized it so they don't show up :| )

damnit its people like you that make me feel i suck!!

and seeing helio's work to

bah! :?

99403110jm2.jpg

I wasn't going to expose this to anyone till I'd perfected the Avatar, but having just seen Boo's signature and avatar I feel it looks a little bit cloned. :(

why is that?

they don't lookalike :)

99403110jm2.jpg

this is my first post and first successful image with this program. i look forward to learning lots from you guys, as its amazing what you guys are doing and have done. [attachment=0]fractal1gif.gif[/attachment]

sorry i had to cut down the image to keep it under 256kb, hopefully someone can help me with that.

Looks nice, pocket! Keep up good the work, experiment, and share! You'll learn a lot in no time from just observing the Pictorium and various tutorials.

Now, for C/C, I would suggest feathering the edges of your work, for a smooth finish. And, to help with the 256kb, I would try the OptiPNG plug-in. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that it reduces the file size.

BWLinesSignature.png

TV_Seared_Signature.png?t=1197174538

TV_Seared_Avatar.png

The original fractal:

eab0975e75e34fb8.png

[Clickable]

amoonsmallpt5.png

(There are stars- but I resized it so they don't show up :| )

damnit its people like you that make me feel i suck!!

and seeing helio's work to

bah! :?

no i can see the stars :) ! no wait...thats just the dust on my screen :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

The many avatars of DarkShock91: :mrgreen:

shock_avatars.png

These are some avatars I've already used and some I will use in the future. That all have matching signatures to go with them.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I like how you maked the skull !

Little tut or is it just stock ?

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

hmm.. speaking of space stuff, I was messing around with fractal mandelbrot for awhile and I got inspired to make this:

atmosphere.jpg

I'm not too happy with the atmosphere...I didn't intend to put in so much dark blue and now I can't go back and fix it :(

I was also going for making a spaceship kinda like the Command Module of the Apollo missions, but I couldn't figure out how to make cone tops with shape 3D (well, a cone with a straight edge on top. Like : /--\ )

Comments?

Anyone want one of these?

th_mp3player.png

I'll take one!

As for the first thing, I think I would take one just to show off to friends and to admire it's looks. :P

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

I like how you maked the skull !

Little tut or is it just stock ?

It's actually a Gears Of War symbol render. I made it black then inverted the color to white and I set the layer it was on to Glow for the effect.

Here's a bigger version:

5584_a877b6e1a828d12b8698d3b666eba6e5

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y