The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

i like the web site, but some of the text was hard to read, try to make the colors contraste better

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

i like your sig, it is simple, also post it in rate the sig above you, you can get ideas there

@salu, just name the file something like pic.html, type in the .html

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Yes, i know it looks completely crazy. But I have to experiment to figure out, all the effects in paint.NET. So what?

At least I know you have newer seen anything like this before. (And maybe hope never to do so again.)

strangeglobefz1.gif

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

Please, learn some basic CSS. Such as having the CSS file seperate?

Not really what stands out from my point of view...

Anyway, Neoaptt, please don't do that, the Pictorium is to post pictures, and nothing more.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

here be my planets, my first try of feathering, what do you think?

i need help on the stars, i used the stars plugin but it still doesent look quite right, do you know any others?

moonyearthvoyager.png

sig.png

Merry Chrismas!!

amazing planets, but you should look up some star tutorials, otherwise it is awesome

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

I like the idea, but the shadows doesn't match.

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

[...] When I check "Notify me when a reply is posted", do i get an email or message every time somebody posts? Or is it just when someone quotes me? Or...

It goes to your email.

yes, but i would prefer not to get thousands of emails every day because i know that many people post on this topic and do you get an email whenever a reply is posted or what?

i made the planets thing before, and if anyone wants to know how to do the planets, i just googled earth texture and clicked on images, there are loads of pics. open one in pdn and use shape3D, it's really simple.

sig.png

Merry Chrismas!!