Share Your Custom Paint.NET Brushes

file.php?id=1676&t=1

Hehehehe... Not a lot of us are gonna put your Cat in our pictures, no offense :lol:

No offense, I was just goofing around, seeing if I could make it a brush and make it an attachment. Yep, I'm a nut :twisted:

Also, I love your grass brush, and nickel's footprint brush. I could have fun with my new cat brush, and these as well. Sorry, no kids, just a cat :oops:

I'd like to request a brush if you guys don't mind.....

Blood Splatter :twisted:

Might kind of old now, but, I made these in my spare time. Have fun with 'em. You'll have to color them in yourself, sorry.

2cr6dxu.png

d6wp4.png

10xamtg.png

2lc8qqv.png

I did some of them with the "Julia" Fractal renderer.

Making these are pretty easy, draw a basic circle, use the pencil tool and make it have "Sharp" sides, don't make it perfectly though, they won't be noticed, then, do Gaussian blur, and you're done.

I'm so sorry they look so ugly enlarged :lol: Just use them at size 15-10 and it won't be noticed.

EG:11kcaqe.jpg

ooooOOoo, alright, awesome but ummm, where's the attachment? :shock:

I guess i can just copy and paste them....but a brush would me much easier....just sayin' :?

Deviant_ID_by_punkmama-1.png

Check out my DeviantArt gallery.

All my photomanips are made with PDN

file.php?id=1676&t=1

Hehehehe... Not a lot of us are gonna put your Cat in our pictures, no offense :lol:

No offense, I was just goofing around, seeing if I could make it a brush and make it an attachment. Yep, I'm a nut :twisted:

Also, I love your grass brush, and nickel's footprint brush. I could have fun with my new cat brush, and these as well. Sorry, no kids, just a cat :oops:

Well, I like Sam and Sam, please allow me to introduce you Topezia....mind... she is not accustomed to male brushes!

(heh heh heh)10662_546711da7baefbcfe87a3ebebfabf6e210662_147a8ceb7fee25f01058ba22139909b9

file.php?id=1676&t=1

Well, I like Sam and Sam, please allow me to introduce you Topezia....mind... she is not accustomed to male brushes!

(heh heh heh)[attachment=1]topezia poster.png[/attachment][attachment=0]topezia 006.png[/attachment]

Well, actually Sam is short for Sammi, so no male cats! Your brush is neat! I will have to work on mine being a little more interesting. I wonder if this is the first time one brush introduced itself to another! :lol: Thanks Topezia!

Thank you :)

Sure thing.They're pretty easy to make:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=23171&p=162297#p162297

As for the use of brushes, that's all your choice really. You can use them in signatures, you can use them in photo manipulations... That's all I can think of off the top of my hat :lol:

nope its actually a brush but looks like a frame. works in brushes give me about 5 mins and I'll upload a picture to my gallery where I've used this brush. I'm just about done just waiting for photobucket to smarten up and work properly.

one thing I did want to ask was were you all just adding file from your computor for link of the brush or are you adding a file from photobucket or da. I'd prefer to use da but not surehow to do that. .

nope its actually a brush but looks like a frame. works in brushes give me about 5 mins and I'll upload a picture to my gallery where I've used this brush. I'm just about done just waiting for photobucket to smarten up and work properly.

one thing I did want to ask was were you all just adding file from your computor for link of the brush or are you adding a file from photobucket or da. I'd prefer to use da but not surehow to do that. .

Put all the files in a zip and upload the zip file on da. You can use another image for a preview.