Suggestion: Private milestone testing team

I am not suggesting this for personal benefit, but I think it would be of great aid if a private milestone testing team was formed. A private section of the forum could be made for testers to report results and more. And I am not just speaking of a v4.00, I am talking about every version you can think of.

signature.png

I didn't tell you anything. I sneezed. And am now looking for a tissue.

I'll help you find a kleenex. :wink: :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I sneezed because after I opened this thread to read it, I sneezed. And am now looking for screen cleaner, now that I've found a box of tissues.

So let me get this right:

First Pyro comes to my thread

Pyro sneezes in my thread

Pyro needs to clean his screen

And I am just suppose to act like nothing happened.

signature.png

So let me get this right:

First Pyro comes to my thread

Pyro sneezes in my thread

Pyro needs to clean his screen

And I am just suppose to act like nothing happened.

ha ha ha ha ha! :D

when you put it that way, it sounds funny. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I am not suggesting this for personal benefit, but I think it would be of great aid if a private milestone testing team was formed. A private section of the forum could be made for testers to report results and more. And I am not just speaking of a v4.00, I am talking about every version you can think of.

I think I saw one in a screenshot in the thread about upgrading the forum to the latest version. Although it may not exist any more. The other pdn programmer is a mod in it.

KaHuc.png

I think I saw one in a screenshot in the thread about upgrading the forum to the latest version. Although it may not exist any more. The other pdn programmer is a mod in it.

I am talking about updates to Paint.NET itself, not the forum

signature.png