How to Install Plugins ×

Custom Brushes Plugin 5.1.5

make a zip attachment of this plugin or zip the dll because downloading the dll alone from dA leads to nowere :?

:?: DA downloads works for me. But then i had two versions. Had to remove old dll. :wink:

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

make a zip attachment of this plugin or zip the dll because downloading the dll alone from dA leads to nowere :?

:?: DA downloads works for me. But then i had two versions. Had to remove old dll. :wink:

when I downloaded the custom brushes plugin it starts downloading to a "temporary file" ,where you cant save the dll then it opens the dll with notepad.

I have followed all the links you provided and I get a window that states windows cannot open file types after installing the abrviewer.net and the brush plugin I had installed when I first joined

When I click on any of the files in the abr viewer I get a window that comes up with the SABROWN plugin and install thats all I get no brushes and I cannot download any photoshop brushes due to this

I have got to be doing something wrong but what ?

Look beyond your dreams everything is possible

thornsig.jpg

I have followed all the links you provided and I get a window that states windows cannot open file types after installing the abrviewer.net and the brush plugin I had installed when I first joined

When I click on any of the files in the abr viewer I get a window that comes up with the SABROWN plugin and install thats all I get no brushes and I cannot download any photoshop brushes due to this

I have got to be doing something wrong but what ?

Okay, don't know if this'll help ya, but vista is a stinker when it comes to plugins. I always download and save to desktop, then send to folder>paint.net effects. As far as abr viewer is concerned , click on search for folder, then export when your'e done. I created a obsolete plugins folder to throw out identical old plugins, in case the new one is buggy. It works for me, hope this helps.

I got this error when i open the plugin, (while it was loading my huge file ~170mb) =p

Application version: Paint.NET v3.35 (Beta Release build 3.35.3079.32445)

Time of crash: 25/6/2008 9:50:07 AM

Application uptime: 00:02:53.1132000

OS Version: 6.0.6001.65536 Service Pack 1 Workstation x86

.NET Framework version: 2.0.50727.1434 x86

Processor: 2x "Intel® Core2 CPU T5200 @ 1.60GHz" @ ~1596MHz (DEP, SSE, SSE2, SSE3)

Physical memory: 2045 MB

UI DPI: 96.00 dpi (1.00x scale)

Tablet PC: no

Updates: true, 25/6/2008

Locale: pdnr.c: en-US, hklm: en-US, hkcu: n/a, cc: en-SG, cuic: en-US

Features log: UpdatesState(StartupState), UpdatesState(ReadyToCheckState), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.PaintBrushTool), HM(NullHistoryMemento), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ToolsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ColorsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.LayerForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.MainForm), PopulateFonts(), Menu.Window, Effect(CustomBrushes.EffectPlugin)

Loaded assemblies:

mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorlib.dll

PaintDotNet, Version=3.35.3079.32445, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe

System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PaintDotNet.Core, Version=3.35.3079.32442, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Core.dll

PaintDotNet.Base, Version=3.35.3079.32440, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Base.dll

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=3.35.3079.32440, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll

PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=3.35.3079.32442, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll

PaintDotNet.Data, Version=3.35.3079.32442, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Data.dll

PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=3.35.3079.32443, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll

CustomBrushes, Version=3.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushes.dll

Exception details:

System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.

at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, PixelFormat format)

at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Image original, Int32 width, Int32 height)

at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Image original)

at CustomBrushes.CBDraw.IndexImageBrushes()

at CustomBrushes.CBDraw.CBDraw_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at PaintDotNet.PdnBaseForm.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at PaintDotNet.Effects.EffectConfigDialog.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at PaintDotNet.PdnBaseForm.OurWndProc(Message& m)

at PaintDotNet.PdnBaseForm.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This text file was created because Paint.NET crashed.

Please e-mail this file to paint.net@hotmail.com so we can diagnose and fix the problem.

Application version: Paint.NET v3.31 (Final Release build 3.31.3043.25256)

Time of crash: 6/27/2008 10:58:57 PM

Application uptime: 00:27:15.3715488

OS Version: 5.1.2600.131072 Service Pack 2 Workstation x86

.NET Framework version: 2.0.50727.1433 x86

Processor: 1x "Intel® Pentium® M processor 1300MHz" @ ~1295MHz (SSE, SSE2)

Physical memory: 766 MB

Updates: true, 6/27/2008

Locale: pdnr.c: en-US, hklm: en-US, hkcu: n/a, cc: en-US, cuic: en-US

Features log: UpdatesState(StartupState), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.PaintBrushTool), HM(NullHistoryMemento), UpdatesState(ReadyToCheckState), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ToolsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ColorsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.HistoryForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.LayerForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.MainForm), Menu.File, Open, AWAction(OpenFileAction), PopulateFonts(), Load(PaintDotNet.PdnFileType), DWAction(OpenActiveLayerPropertiesAction), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.BitmapLayerPropertiesDialog), DWAction(MoveActiveLayerDownAction), HM(SwapLayerHistoryMemento), HF(DeleteLayerFunction), HM(DeleteLayerHistoryMemento), HF(AddNewBlankLayerFunction), HM(NewLayerHistoryMemento), Menu.Effects, Effect(CustomBrushes.EffectPlugin), ShowDialog(CustomBrushes.CBDraw), HM(BitmapHistoryMemento), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ProgressDialog), HM(LayerPropertyHistoryMemento), HF(DuplicateLayerFunction), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.MoveTool), HM(SelectionHistoryMemento), HM(ContextHistoryMemento), HM(CompoundHistoryMemento), HM(CompoundToolHistoryMemento), HF(MergeLayerDownFunction), Menu.Edit, Deselect, HF(DeselectFunction), Save, Save(PaintDotNet.PngFileType), Save(PaintDotNet.PdnFileType), Load(PaintDotNet.PngFileType), Effect(PaintDotNet.Effects.SharpenEffect), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.Effects.PropertyBasedEffectConfigDialog), Menu.Image, Resize, DWAction(ResizeAction), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ResizeDialog), HM(ReplaceDocumentHistoryMemento), New, AWAction(NewImageAction), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.NewFileDialog), CanvasSize, DWAction(CanvasSizeAction), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.CanvasSizeDialog), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.MagicWandTool), Copy, CopyToClipboardAction, PasteInToNewLayer, PasteAction, ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.TaskDialog+TaskDialogForm), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.EllipseSelectTool), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.ColorPickerTool)

Loaded assemblies:

mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorlib.dll

PaintDotNet, Version=3.31.3043.25256, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe

System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PaintDotNet.Core, Version=3.31.3043.25253, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Core.dll

PaintDotNet.Base, Version=3.31.3043.25251, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Base.dll

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=3.31.3043.25251, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll

PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=3.31.3043.25252, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll

PaintDotNet.Data, Version=3.31.3043.25253, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Data.dll

PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=3.31.3043.25254, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll

Border, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Border.dll

ColorBalance, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorBalance.dll

CondHSAdj, Version=1.7.2618.31817, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CondHSAdj.dll

CustomBrushes, Version=3.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CustomBrushes.dll

Diagonal Lines, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Diagonal Lines.dll

EdHarvey.Edfects.Common, Version=3.30.3024.36501, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.Common.dll

EdHarvey.Effects, Version=3.30.3026.26146, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll

Feather, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Feather.dll

Flip, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flip.dll

GaussianBlurPlus, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll

GridMaker, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GridMaker.dll

LightRays, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LightRays.dll

Outline Object, Version=2.2.2907.36603, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline Object.dll

Outline, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline.dll

Pastel, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pastel.dll

Polygon, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygon.dll

Steganography, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Steganography.dll

Transparency, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Transparency.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Samples, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Samples.dll

System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Design\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Design.dll

System.Xml, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

DdsFileType, Version=1.11.3043.25254, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\FileTypes\DdsFileType.dll

Exception details:

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

at System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethods.Gdip.GdipDrawImageRectI(HandleRef graphics, HandleRef image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)

at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Please e-mail this file to paint.net@hotmail.com so we can diagnose and fix the problem.

Time of crash: 6/27/2008 11:34:27 PM

Application uptime: 00:33:33.3650768

Features log: UpdatesState(StartupState), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.PaintBrushTool), UpdatesState(ReadyToCheckState), HM(NullHistoryMemento), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ToolsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ColorsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.HistoryForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.LayerForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.MainForm), PopulateFonts(), Menu.File, Open, AWAction(OpenFileAction), Load(PaintDotNet.PngFileType), Menu.Image, Resize, DWAction(ResizeAction), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ResizeDialog), HM(ReplaceDocumentHistoryMemento), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ProgressDialog), New, AWAction(NewImageAction), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.NewFileDialog), AWAction(CloseWorkspaceAction), Menu.Edit, Undo, DWAction(HistoryUndoAction), CanvasSize, DWAction(CanvasSizeAction), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.CanvasSizeDialog), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.MagicWandTool), HM(SelectionHistoryMemento), Copy, CopyToClipboardAction, PasteInToNewLayer, HF(AddNewBlankLayerFunction), HM(NewLayerHistoryMemento), PasteAction, ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.TaskDialog+TaskDialogForm), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.MoveTool), HM(BitmapHistoryMemento), HM(ContextHistoryMemento), HM(CompoundHistoryMemento), HM(CompoundToolHistoryMemento), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.ColorPickerTool), Deselect, HF(DeselectFunction), Menu.Effects, Effect(CustomBrushes.EffectPlugin)

Loaded assemblies:

mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorlib.dll

PaintDotNet, Version=3.31.3043.25256, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.exe

System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PaintDotNet.Core, Version=3.31.3043.25253, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Core.dll

PaintDotNet.Base, Version=3.31.3043.25251, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Base.dll

PaintDotNet.SystemLayer, Version=3.31.3043.25251, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.SystemLayer.dll

PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=3.31.3043.25252, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Resources.dll

PaintDotNet.Data, Version=3.31.3043.25253, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Data.dll

PaintDotNet.Effects, Version=3.31.3043.25254, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\PaintDotNet.Effects.dll

Border, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Border.dll

ColorBalance, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\ColorBalance.dll

CondHSAdj, Version=1.7.2618.31817, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\CondHSAdj.dll

Diagonal Lines, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Diagonal Lines.dll

EdHarvey.Edfects.Common, Version=3.30.3024.36501, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Edfects.Common.dll

EdHarvey.Effects, Version=3.30.3026.26146, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\EdHarvey.Effects.dll

Feather, Version=2.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Feather.dll

Flip, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Flip.dll

GaussianBlurPlus, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GaussianBlurPlus.dll

GridMaker, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\GridMaker.dll

LightRays, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\LightRays.dll

Outline Object, Version=2.2.2907.36603, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline Object.dll

Outline, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Outline.dll

Pastel, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Pastel.dll

Polygon, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Polygon.dll

Steganography, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Steganography.dll

Transparency, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Transparency.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Blurs.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.DropShadow.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Duotones.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.FadeEdge.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Monochromes.dll

Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Samples, Version=3.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Vandermotten.PaintDotNetEffects.Samples.dll

System.Design, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Design\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Design.dll

System.Xml, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 @ C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

DdsFileType, Version=1.11.3043.25254, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null @ C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\FileTypes\DdsFileType.dll

Exception details:

System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

at System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethods.Gdip.GdipDrawImageRectI(HandleRef graphics, HandleRef image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)

at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage(Image image, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height)

Time of crash: 6/27/2008 11:37:05 PM

Application uptime: 00:02:02.3158816

Features log: UpdatesState(StartupState), SetTool(PaintDotNet.Tools.PaintBrushTool), UpdatesState(ReadyToCheckState), HM(NullHistoryMemento), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ToolsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.ColorsForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.HistoryForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.LayerForm), ShowDialog(PaintDotNet.MainForm), PopulateFonts(), Menu.Effects, Effect(CustomBrushes.EffectPlugin)

Loaded assemblies:

Exception details:

Help please.

freedom.png

Thanks all

I finally got it working

I downloaded version 1.1 abr viewer

Downloaded brushes and put them in seperate folders if you don't it will crash

I crashed a few times due to too many brushes loading at once

I also have a suggestion on creating your own

Take any stock photo and use the magic wand edit what you don't want cut then use the eraser to clean it up and save as a PNG file I created a few of them before finally finding out the solution to my problem :D

Look beyond your dreams everything is possible

thornsig.jpg

Its a .dll file, and i cant open to extract into PDN's effects folder i did a search on google and i found nothing that can help me...Can someone help?

Since it's a dll file it is already unzipped, you just need to copy it across. If you still do not understand, just install it from the Zip file attached to the first post instead.

KaHuc.png

Its a .dll file, and i cant open to extract into PDN's effects folder i did a search on google and i found nothing that can help me...Can someone help?
Another thought, save as which you can save to your desktop and then copy or move the .dll to the effects folder. That seems the only way I can do things in vista. :evil:

Another thought, save as which you can save to your desktop and then copy or move the .dll to the effects folder. That seems the only way I can do things in vista. :evil:

You could also try the plugin installer right-click menu as that asks for administrator approval before running.

KaHuc.png