Sign in to follow this  
MIX_M@N

The Ctrl+V Game

nfsrpostreetsig.png

hmm a sig i made in gimp :D

damn i hate excell it sooo boring sometimes we have to do stuff in it in ict lessons at school and they talk to uss like were little kids there like this is how you add we <...> learnet taht in year 7!!!

well all of my ict lessons are boring because we have to make flyers and tickets and stuff like that and we have to do it all in stupid publisher :evil: sometimes ill say im editing images to avoid copy rights and go into pdn :D

this is how you add we <...> learnet taht in year 7!

We learnt it in year 3 at our school. :D

well it was more year 6 for me i learnt how to use excell adding and stuff at home :D but then we did it in year 7 aswell and in year 7 ict we were that good at it :D we moved on to year 8 stuff and in year 8 we were all like this is boring weve already done it all :D lol now im in year 9 and its boring but im going to take it as one of my options because im good at it :D

through, 3 Skins different,

i know what this is it was a skin from some one that didnt speak english so he used a translator and i think it translated it directly and i told him what to replace it with :D

through, 3 different skins :D lol ive never used a translator that has worked :D

nofishingsigfr6.png

My soon to be sig...

But whenever I try to get it in there it says that the size is unable to be calculated... I don't know why... :cry:

EDIT:

It actually says : It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

Public Class Form1

Private DrawBitmap As Bitmap

Private DrawGraphics As Graphics

Private DrawBrush As Brush

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

DrawBitmap = New Bitmap(PictureBox1.Width, PictureBox1.Height)

DrawGraphics = Graphics.FromImage(DrawBitmap)

PictureBox1.Image = DrawBitmap

With ComboBox1

.Items.Add(2)

.Items.Add(4)

.Items.Add(8)

.Items.Add(16)

.Items.Add(32)

.Items.Add(64)

End With

ComboBox1.SelectedIndex = 0

With ComboBox4

.Items.Add(2)

.Items.Add(4)

.Items.Add(8)

.Items.Add(16)

.Items.Add(32)

.Items.Add(64)

End With

NotifyIcon1.Icon = Me.Icon

NotifyIcon1.Visible = True

NotifyIcon1.Text = "VBPaint"

Label7.Text = Format(Now(), "hh:mm:ss:")

Label12.Text = Format(Now(), "dddd dd")

End Sub

Private Sub ToolStripMenuItem2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles ToolStripMenuItem2.Click

Opacity = 0.1

End Sub

Private Sub ToolStripMenuItem3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles ToolStripMenuItem3.Click

Opacity = 0.2

End Sub

End Class

That was my :Paste: - actually it was 1000 lines, but i cut it down so i wouldnt get into trouble

even of yu did give me ps id still suck

this is where i quoted my self because i said i suck at gimp and graphics but i dont think he saw that i said i just suck anyway :D

File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Gradient Mapping.dll

Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.gradientmapping.GradientMapping

Full error message: PaintDotNet.WorkerThreadException: Worker thread threw an exception --->

i removed a lot of it because it was long :D

error using gradient mapping :D

The highest grossing film in Japanese box-office history (more than $234 million)

Wow.. Haha. This is talking about Spirited Away. It's a great movie. Yes, it's an anime. I'm definitely not into anime, but this movie is just amazing.