http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=22794

??? Maybe someone should post on it...?

Please?? I can't Double post ='(

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

:shock: :o That could be problematic...

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

David: Bleagh

David: ewww

David: nastAY

Me, describing our local weather. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

[55] Cartoons

[45] Computer Graphics

[50] Film

[15] Flash

[60] Music

[50] Performance Arts

[50] Traditional Painting

[50] Traditional Drawing

[40] Sculpture

[45] Writing

Hey... Hurt and Heal :D

Go Computer Graphics!

Bye Paint.NET!

If it happens, I will lock this thread. This is not a thread-bump, it's a fun way to get an insight into other users' lives.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Sorry. :oops:

I promise it won't happen again.

Bye Paint.NET!

Bye Paint.NET!

Ammortization[49]=depr;

Looks like I copied some more C code, lol.

Ammortization? Hard-coding an index of 49?! You must be writing something really weird...

That's an array referrence. I'm making a program that does ammortization tables. For declining balance ammortization the first year and the last year of ammortization are handled differently than the rest of the years so I had to do them manually. Since I made the number of periods flexible I put the value for the last year's ammortization in an array cell near the end of the array so that it won't interfere with the other ones. And in anticipation of the question of how do you know if that's far enough, nobody ammortizes anything for more than 40 years :D.

LOLZ! UR SO FUNNEH!

I think I copied it from somewhere on this forum... :? I'm lost....

:oops: Underlined the 'Ctrl+V' :oops:

Bye Paint.NET!

LOLZ! UR SO FUNNEH!

I think I copied it from somewhere on this forum... :? I'm lost....

Yep. It was a reply by Pyrochild somewhere that I edited because it was 1337 and in all caps. :-) I don't know that he's noticed yet, though...

babe ruth homerun total

? :? ?

Bye Paint.NET!

edited since its a phone #

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

[60] Computer Graphics

[50] Film

[60] Music

[60] Performance Arts

[50] Traditional Painting

[55] Traditional Drawing

[40] Writing

I was going to do hurt and heal...

But apparently not...

I just learned the power of Firefox Spell Check :shock:

Oddly, Firefox isn't in the dictionary :?

Bye Paint.NET!

Firefox has dictionaries and while i was typing, i spelled something wrong... So after right clicking, it fixed the word...

Cool. 8)

Bye Paint.NET!