Kudo's

New to the v2.6, but already love it. I like working with Animation, and think it a GREAT Compliment Program. Tools are very good, and easier to use. I have already created some great effects.

Two features I would like to see:

Rectangle Select...to be used like a Crop tool.

Wish I could open more than one picture.

Kudo Thread on the Fourms!!!!

Thumbs up Great Program

Two features I would like to see:

Rectangle Select...to be used like a Crop tool.

Wish I could open more than one picture.

Rectangle Select to be used as a Crop tool......After you have selected what you want with the Rectangle Select you can simply 'Cut' the selction out or 'Crop to Selection'.

The ability to open multiple images is an upcoming feature.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

After you have selected what you want selected, use the 'Move Selected Pixels' tool (top right) in the tools window. Grab any of the nubs/handles to resize. Holding "Shift" while dragging the corner nubs will keep the selected area to ratio.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

After you have selected what you want selected, use the 'Move Selected Pixels' tool (top right) in the tools window. Grab any of the nubs/handles to resize. Holding "Shift" while dragging the corner nubs will keep the selected area to ratio.

Also, if you need to alter the selection without altering the pixels, switch to the Move Selection tool (the white arrow). You'll get the same nubs, but you'll just select more of the image without making that part of the image larger.

I'm not sure which one you need to do (alter the image / alter the selection), so I figured I'd throw that one out there.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Hi BuzzKill

Great info would have taken a long time to learn without your help. Sorry but I only want to adjust "crop" the selection itself. Then if there was a feature to paste into picture would be great. So useful!!! I just think it is a GREAT program, and you are a GREAT resource...tyvm iyq

Then if there was a feature to paste into picture would be great.

I'm not sure, but under the Layers menu, there's something that may suit your needs. 'Layers -> Import From File...' can bring in a whole other picture (or, if you import from a .pdn, you can even import specific layers from the .pdn). Then you can crop / position them as necessary.

I'm not entirely sure if that's what you're looking for, but, who knows... :lol:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Hi iyq.

when I need to do something like that , I open the image , that I need , After that ---> resize canvas ( for example x3) .

---> add some images as new layers

----> move each one of them to achieve best position

----> save image

As a result , you will get nice collage , and if you want to resize it after that , or change the pictures - you are welcome , because all the pics are saved as layers....

dendem.jpg