Sign in to follow this  
Ed Harvey

Ed Harvey Effects (v3.30 Beta 1)

Will the "minor" effects you posted in GD (e. g. Perspective Helper etc.) still work with 3.30?

I haven't tested them, but they should be ok..

I will check them tomorrow - it's 3:45am here in Australia, and I really need to go to bed :)

Thanks again Ed for the speedy updates as always :D. Love the work you do keep it up!

PS. Try and get some sleep you deserve it :wink:

Geoff

For the final release, will you remove the plugin's being included as part of the 3.30 package?
Yes.

I'll be splitting these effects out from the main package into a set of 'Legacy' effects; The effects have been simplified in places for the 'built-in' version, and some people may still have need of the original functionality...

Just to double check does that mean Polar Inversion Plus is now redundant with the new release of Polar Inversion in PDN v3.3b1?

Geoff

Just to double check does that mean Polar Inversion Plus is now redundant with the new release of Polar Inversion in PDN v3.3b1?
Yup, It's redundant... well nearly.

The 'Plus' version has a few more options for Edge Behavior than the new built-in version.

If these are important to you, then you can keep a copy of the 'Plus' version around... :)